As you know it. I'm a new member in this cool website. I have been around this site for almost a year. This is one of the website that I look upon when I have problems with my php codes and stuffs.

Anyways, I was planning an introduction of myself in this thread but I guess they just close it.

Hmmmm..well, so here it is. Some of basic information about me:

Name: Syarief Asbir
Nickname: xarz, syar, beer
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 160
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: I love all kinds of music! SO much to enumerate.. :P

Education: Information Technology Graduate

Work: Free lance web designer and programmer (web dev)
Favorite Food: Sate Padang (Only indonesians knows it! :P), Sushi, and anything that has shrimp..

Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, CSI (All of 'em), Mythbusters.

Stuff you Dislike: Noises ( they're my number 1 enemy ), annoying people who do senseless talkings.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome!

Mythbusters is cool

yeah they closed it in order to encourage each member to create their own thread about themselves, as it was created before the Community Introductions forum existed.

I see.. so,thanks alot.. by the way, can you help me how to subscribe to a thread?

it should subscribe automatically, if not, then click "thread tools" in the second yellow colour bar and choose subscribe from the drop down menu. You can see your subscribed threads by clicking control panel in the first yellow bar, and choosing the option to view subscribed threads from the dropdown menu.

Alright.. got it.. thanks..

Welcome :)

See you around Daniweb :)

I like How i Met your mother as well as CSI, very good TV shows :)

Cohen :)

Welcome :)

See you around Daniweb :)

I like How i Met your mother as well as CSI, very good TV shows :)

Cohen :)

Yeah.. they're great tv shows.. i just don't know why they stopped HIMYM..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.