This is a question I've been asking myself for the last couple years as I have gotten involved in E-commerc and all things "WEB".
Not a particularly tech oriented man (61 years old) and a late starter, I am finding it alternatively maddening and challenging to participate in the experience of Web 2.0.
Anywho, my son and I own and operate eight web sites selling products that vary from wtater filters to boat anchors. We are continuing to develope the sites and are interested in your opinions about every aspect of the sites.
I can reciprocate with my growing but still limited experience. The site we are most concerned with sells gravity water filters and has really great potential. Please send me a personal message for the link due to the forum rules against self promotion. Any comments on how to proceed will be appreciated. I'm pretty new to the forum format.:icon_question:
Daniel

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.