Name: James
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, programming, web design. Um that's about all I do. Lol Play computer games. instant message people. Um I spend tons of time on the computer.

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Oh , I have a ton of favorite artists. Um a few of my favorites:

1. Phil Collins
  2. 3 Doors Down
  3. Avril Lavigne
  4. Finger Elevent
  5. Taylor Swift
  6. Brad Paisley
  7. Goo Goo Dolls
  8. Carrie Underwood
  9. REO Speedwagon
  10. All American Rejcts

Education: I'm in high school. Grade 11 right now but going into grade 12 soon. :) My favorite subjects are Information Technology, computer science, and math. :) This year I'm in physics, 2 computer science classes, physics, math, power fitness and a few other required courses.

Work: I'm a student, so I'm unemployed. ;)

Favorite Food: Pizza, Spaghetti Chicken, Tacos, and Fetuccini Alfredo

Favorite Movies: Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2, Rush Hour 3, The Day After Tomorrow, Scary Movie 3. I don't watch movies very often. I don't have the patience to watch them. ;)

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, House M.D., Dharma and Greg, Two and a Half Men, Law and Order SVU

Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, VI. I love Final Fantasy. Legend Of Dragoon. Smackdown Vs Raw (2009). I love role playing games. Chrono trigger a lot of really old Nintendo Games. I have a playstation 2. :)

Stuff you Dislike: Excessive smilies on instant messaging, people who can't spell. :-s Visual Basic (and any basic) lol

Um I program on a programming team. This is my first year of participating in programming contests. I have a team of 3 people, and we practice weekly for programming contests. Our team is currently ranked 83/532 teams. :) My school is ranked 11th in 85 schools. :)

I love programming. :D The languages that I've played around with quite a bit are:

Java, CSS, XHTML, JavaScript, PHP, C++, Turing and Python.

I use Java on contests since I've been using it the longest. I use Java in my ICS classes also. We would use C++ but an upgrade to our server doesn't allow us to run Visual Studio very well. :s

So how is everyone? :D

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kanaku

That's one of the most enthusiastic introductions I've ever read. haha

I'll only comment on your love of Final Fantasy: I still can't get over FF VII and VIII myself. =)

We already met in the HTML/CSS thread (geeky way to meet, I know) but again, welcome chili5! (Glad to know your gender, it's a bit tiring to write he/she everytime --- pffft political correctness)

I loved Final Fantasy 8, pretty much done everything in the game. ;) Although sadly it is impossible to get my hands on a copy of final fantasy 7. :(

I only watched while my brother played the whole series... that's why I can't get over it. He'll only let me play up to that part where you get Ifrit in FF8 but won't let me use up a slot on his memory card (n years ago = kid = broke = no memory card).

But I do know quite a lot (how to get GFs, how to beat Ultimecia, the soundtrack for which city/boss, etc) for someone who didn't actually 'play'. =)

Although sadly it is impossible to get my hands on a copy of final fantasy 7.

Shame about that FF7. Most fans would say that it's one of the best in the series...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.