Hello. Yep, I'm a transplant from CBoard. My reason for being here is python, so that's where I'll be for a majority of the time, sopping up all the brain vomit you've expelled since the epoch. I'm in college, studying to be a programmer: I don't have to learn python right now, but I'm doing it anyway in my free time. Daniweb is also a good source for practice projects, and stuff like that, I notice.

Some of you might actually know me from CBoard (my account is the same), and that's cool; if you read this then do say hello! I will still be on CBoard. Though, it's always nice to hear from a familiar person. If you don't know me already, then you can talk to me too. I have hobbies.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey there citizen (at least I think that's who you used to be on CBoard...). BTW, I'm the old joeprogrammer.

Yeah I used to be citizen, but I had my name changed a while back to something I use more often.

Nice to hear from both of you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.