suddenzero> I am getting ready to start an organization to try and get the ball rolling.
suddenzero> As far as game I want to play is concerned, there will be no game!

You'll have a hard time competing. Football uses a ball. Basketball uses a ball. Even Baseball has a ball already. Nascar don't have a ball but certainly they know how to roll. But I digressed.
Where were we? Ah, yes!. Obama is doing a nice job keeping this country rolling, ...down hill.

You joke so casually about this but it is a very serious subject. Enjoy your freedoms now including your freedom to post on this forum as you may not have them for very much longer!

Our current administration is not only making deals with but relying on the very powers that our "Democracy" has fought against for years! We don't belong borrowing money from or teaming up with China or any other Communist nation as they are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum of our countries original beliefs!

Its not just the Obama administration, but every President for the past 50 years (probably since WWII). And most notably over the past 10 years. China doesn't have to beat USA at war -- its buying us.

Why did we get into such a mess?
Instant food
Instant credit
Instant war
Instant debt

.. just to mention four reasons.

commented: succinct +12

Hey, Look!

It's AIA!

:)

Hey, Look!

It's AIA!

:)

???

???

you know... Aia

she's back :)

Oh that Aia!
Will she save America?

You joke so casually about this but it is a very serious subject. Enjoy your freedoms now including your freedom to post on this forum as you may not have them for very much longer!

Yes, I joke because laughter is not taxable as of yet, and because seriousness is not going to make any difference when it comes to freedom.
Being a prophet of doom will not make people realize what you're saying. However a little joke here and there might achieve more, e.g.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.