We have a new president; watching Bush's helicopter receded into the horizon and listening to BHO calmly work his way past CJ Robert's fumble of the oath of office then his acceptance speech; I held my breath as he kept getting out of the potus-mobile to walk through the crowd.

It is a new season in America - Yes we can! (Can you believe the styles of Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Biden - knee-high, stiletto-heeled boots!?)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

All those boos from the crowd for old George Bush was a little sad.

There is a radio show host in the US, named something odd like "Rush Limbaugh", that announced on the radio that he wishes Barack Obama to fail! Luckily, only uninfluential folks listen to stuff like that.

Ene, If you have the fortitude to go back through his rants - his favorite image is:
Bend over and grab ankles
Now I am not implying anything about him but one wonders why it is on his mind so much??

+1 to Obama.
+2 to Bush for putting up with ignorant people who actually think the President is powerful enough to do anything without Congress' consent. *cough* Checks and balances *cough*

+1 to Obama.
+2 to Bush for putting up with ignorant people who actually think the President is powerful enough to do anything without Congress' consent. *cough* Checks and balances *cough*

+3 to Bush for convincing a bunch of 'ignorant people' that nothing that happened during his administration was his fault.
Better do something about that cough.
Signing statement
Bush/Cheney theory of the Unitary Executive
have you considered reading about the last 8 years?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.