Nothing, I let my ears rest for a couple of moment!

Flegmatix Project “Infinity”! Cool club music!

I'm having a bit of an industrial/electronica day today:
I loaded my industrial playlist and set it to random.

So I've had a mad mix of the likes of Ministry, Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Laibach, DAF, NIN, Gary Numan, Throbbing Gristle, Kraftwerk, Godflesh, Merzbow, Navicon Torture Technologies, Whitehouse, Zombie Nation, Venetian Snares, Boyd Rice/NON, Front 242 and Coil to name but a few this morning...

Mellowed out over lunch with a bit of Rondellus ('Sabbatum' - Black Sabbath covers played on medieval instruments, with vocals in latin...Amazing album!) and Rodrigo e gabriela's rendition of Metallicas 'Orion'.

Back to more industrial noise now...
The collected works of Jim Thurwell are on the menu for this afternoon (Foetus, Wiseblood etc.. )...Probably followed up by a bit of Berzerker in the car on the way home!

Take a bow by Rehina!

Turn-Travis

Let it Happen by MxPx. Listen to that great bass intro.

Hips don't lie:D by Shakira!

I'm currently listening to the unmistakable sound of tinnitus...
Everybody sing along if you know the words, come on you know how it goes. It goes:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... heh heh!

Funnily enough, unless my sense of pitch is out, it's currently ringing at somewhere around an e...Hang on no, it seems diatonic, is that a c I can hear below it? Wow, I've got high pitched chords going on in my head!!
With the pounding of my eardrums, this is starting to resemble some kind of wierd industrial noise track.... Like Merzbow, or Whitehouse... Aaagh, I can't stop analysing it now!

Methinks 'tis time to drown it out with something a little more musical before it sends me completely sideways!

Remember: If the music's too loud, you're not deaf enough yet!" - heh heh! ;)

sometimes good rock and roll does good science
or is it
politics can make good rock?
Or weirdness can make good math?

Rumor has it she has a penis?? ...

As much as I have a very strong dislike for Lady Gaga, I think if it were true we'd see the bulge is her underwear, as she just doesn't seem to own a single pair of pants.

EDIT:
And to stay on topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkjLSzb2yFo

Enjoy.

As much as I have a very strong dislike for Lady Gaga, I think if it were true we'd see the bulge is her underwear, as she just doesn't seem to own a single pair of pants.

EDIT:
And to stay on topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkjLSzb2yFo

Enjoy.

I was actually referring to the rumor that Lady GAGA is a hermaphrodite along the lines of the rumor that Jamie Lee Curtis was a hermaphrodite. Sometimes my references are too subtle even for me.

Back on topic - I do not understand why this song is so kool but gawd, I love it.

James Brown - I got you Feel Good

Listening to 101.5 WPDH :)

Nothing, i am pondering!

Almost all the times,I love to listen Michael Jackson songs.Its really awesome.I love to listen his songs.

A playlist of Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, Sevendust, Three Days Grace, and some T-Pain to change it up.

Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden. This is the next cover my band wants to do, so I gotta learn the bass line by Friday. Making good progress. :)

commented: Great song! +0

When I ponder, I like guitar music

sound of Farm ville ^.^ ( I'm an online farmer today ^.^ )

Listening to The Smashing Pumpkins!
:icon_lol:

Listening to WPDH :)

Gomory, Pitbulls in the Nursery, Necroblasphemy, and Trepalium

Because the French know how to play real death metal, while being original if not avant garde, like how DM use to be back when it was still being defined in the late '80s/early '90s.
They even have solos! What bands actually does those, and not some breakdowns with a few squealing pinches?

This just makes me hate all the "random bi-polar melodic goth/emo sludge&thud pop core" crap bands of today, even more.

Hysteria by Muse. I've been able to replicate the awesome bass with a Bass Overdrive pedal from Boss. Sounds so cool. :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.