ride it by J. Shown

Like A Movie by Midtown. Great pop punk song and the first cover of my new duo side project. :)

Nick Cave - Henry Lee

Great music.

Damien Rice " O " album

He not busy being born is busy dying.
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

Pink is Queen

Tanhayee------------Sonu Nigam

Why do I always forget about SuperTramp until someone pokes me in the ear? I still love them.

Around 3am, I walked down into the student union of my college in 1969, stoned out of my gourd - the only person in the place, thinking I could get some studying done when the juke box kick on. The intro curled my hair!

Got a mix of Evanescence and Muse on at the moment

I am in love with Celion Dion and spending my time to listening her.

I am listening to The Kiss from Last of the Mohicans. It'a real classic.

Who can beat EAP and Tim Burton? What a team - go Vincent

Not really music but music to my ears

Well, how about Tom L, then?

HEY GUYS
I am an Indian...so listening to some good Bollywood music

Listening to the noise of people chattering in the hall outside my office. If I had a choice, it'd probably be some Eric Clapton.

Hi all
me listening to some fantastic bollywood songs right now.

Where we belong - The Lostprophets

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives -- Food Network

Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold

Tommy Gun - The Clash

HEY GUYS
I am an Indian...so listening to some good Bollywood music

Links please!!

Here is what I am listening to now

Iron Maiden - Dance with the deaths

commented: Maiden rules! +0

I've got the most recent Clutch album (Strange Cousins From The West) on almost constant rotation ATM....Clutch are ace!
Although, I've been listening to 'Watershed' by Opeth and Cynic's 'Traced In Air' loads recently too!

Right now, I'm listening to a compilation of various Royksopp tracks off the Melody AM, The Understanding, and Junior albums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.