Currently, I'm listening to "Let Me Kiss Ya" by Rock City. I heard this on the radio minutes ago that's why I've decided to look for this song in Youtube.

I am listening to Janie's Got A Gun from Aerosmith. It has been a long time since I listened to them. I missed their music.

Iron Maiden - "The Trooper"

Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One. Anyone ever hear of it?

The 2010 Winter Olympics in Canada. Started about 8:00 p.m. where I live.

Two new albums came out this week that I'm really enjoying.

For Those Who Wait by Fireflight, and Heligoland by Massive Attack.

Tom Waits (how did he get that voice without spending 50 years drinking and smoking?).

Wanna hear something scary? Tom Waits sings Disney

Sometimes the basics are best - Hindi Zahra

Don't know where to put this so - here works. I first saw this short film in 1980 at SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival); it is a wonderful use of space, time and Tango. I had been looking for this film since I discovered Google. It is on a .rus website - hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Includes brief nudity

The unmistakable sound of tinnitus...Yet again! Will I ever learn not to remove my ear-plugs at rehearsal??!

Currently trying to drown out the insanity-inducing high pitched noise with a bit of Rondellus - "Sabbatum". An estonian folk band doing an album of Black Sabbath covers using medieval instruments with the song titles and lyrics translated into latin...The description sounds really odd, but it really works! It's a bit wierd, but very chilled out! Some unusual, but great choices of songs on there too!! Not your typical Sabbath tribute!

10000 Maniacs - thats whats running on my headphone right now!

The unmistakable sound of tinnitus...Yet again! Will I ever learn not to remove my ear-plugs at rehearsal??!

Currently trying to drown out the insanity-inducing high pitched noise with a bit of Rondellus - "Sabbatum". An estonian folk band doing an album of Black Sabbath covers using medieval instruments with the song titles and lyrics translated into latin...The description sounds really odd, but it really works! It's a bit wierd, but very chilled out! Some unusual, but great choices of songs on there too!! Not your typical Sabbath tribute!

Found a youtube version - thanks, never heard of them. Almost Gregorian - nope, it is Gregorian, wow!

Found a youtube version - thanks, never heard of them. Almost Gregorian - nope, it is Gregorian, wow!

Glad you liked it.
There's also War Pigs (or Verres Militares) and Planet Caravan (Planetarum Vagatio) on youtube too.

The rest of the tracks on the album are equally amazing.
If you can get hold of a copy of the CD, it's well worth it IMHO!

Another recent(ish) Sabbath tribute I quite liked was the Venetian Snares "Sabbath Dubs" e.p. (2 tracks, Black Sabbath and Electric Funeral done in a really heavy dub stylee....Nice!)

I am listening the title song from the movie final destination, its really a good song, some time its thrilling and some times its motivating, i just love this song.

I wish I coulda seen these guys live

Wow, Hiromi is a wonder and such control of her piano

Well, I really thought I was sooo over Lady GaGa but GaGa and Beyonce - who could resist

Gojira - Flying Whales & Ocean Planet After watching that Misadventures of Flapjack episode where the inventor falls in love with Bubby(the whale), takes her on his new flying machine, confesses his love to her, but is rejected. Which you know is... Damn, cartoon plots are like mini operas or something.

I am listening to Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything. What a beautiful voice...

I am listening to Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything. What a beautiful voice...

I remember when Barry did a Simpson episode (the one with the snake bashing).

American Beauty, god I first heard it about a week ago. Amazing.

Jamey Johnson cd That Lonesome Song

Inna- Amazing

I usually listen to music while I'm browsing here, what are you listening to right now?

EL-P - Fantastic Damage

Lately I've been listening to a lot of SSPU (Silversun Pickups) I've been diggin on thier sound

Well, I really thought I was sooo over Lady GaGa but GaGa and Beyonce - who could resist

Actually lately I haven't been able to get enough of Alicia Keys (both musically and visually ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.