Judas Priest: Living After Midnight

Ahhhh...

me listening to "Behti hawa sa tha wo..." from movie 3 idiots, a great indian movie and just off from office but still in office, nice to be here after a long time, nearly a year.

All I hear is the hum of my computer's fan--and so long as it's humming properly, it's music to my ears. (When I first booted up today it made a terrible ruckus and scared me silly---but after a few minutes it settled down)

Pink Floyd - Childhood's End, 7th March 1973 bootleg
About a two and a half-hours long, and superb quality for an early '70s live recording.

listening to dark side of the moon right now...

I'm listening to "Like A Virgin Again" by Chris Brown oops just changed! Now it's "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed. :)

Angela Hewitt's recording of Schumann's Humoreske. Nice stuff. Drowns out the co-workers, too. ("You with the phone! stuff it!" doesn't go over well in the office)

streaming Trans-Siberian Orchestra "O Holy Night" That's right, I'm starting the Christmas music already!

...and finally those who are on iTunes have discovered this old band from the U.K. who came to the U.S. and created a revolution that sparked an evolution, blah blah blah, yeah yeah yeah...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.