Member Avatar for diafol

Judas Priest: Living After Midnight

Ahhhh...

Right now? "Ace Of Spades" - Motorhead.
Far from my usual Slipknot and FFDP :L

me listening to "Behti hawa sa tha wo..." from movie 3 idiots, a great indian movie and just off from office but still in office, nice to be here after a long time, nearly a year.

All I hear is the hum of my computer's fan--and so long as it's humming properly, it's music to my ears. (When I first booted up today it made a terrible ruckus and scared me silly---but after a few minutes it settled down)

Pink Floyd - Childhood's End, 7th March 1973 bootleg
About a two and a half-hours long, and superb quality for an early '70s live recording.

listening to dark side of the moon right now...

Winding down with a bit of Avenged Sevenfold. Nightmare is playing right now...

A7X :D:D:D A little piece of heaven :D

Jay Sean - Down

"My Dark Place Alone" - Murderdolls

I'm listening to "Like A Virgin Again" by Chris Brown oops just changed! Now it's "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed. :)

"Inside The Fire" Disturbed :D

"Blood Stained Valentine" - Murderdolls

Crystal Clear from Young guns

listening to technika soundtrack..

Member Avatar for avroshk

Listening to Led Zeppelin album.

Duality - Slipknot

"Hero" Skillet :D:D:D:D:D

"Monster" - Skillet

listening to "airplanes" by B.o.b.
Good music with some great lyrics...

Scream...aim...fffffirrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!! (bfmv)

:D Me loves KSE :P
Currently,
"Bloodmeat" - Protest The Hero

Angela Hewitt's recording of Schumann's Humoreske. Nice stuff. Drowns out the co-workers, too. ("You with the phone! stuff it!" doesn't go over well in the office)

"Summertime Suicide" - Murderdolls

in the mood for some Bocelli

"Walk This Way" - Aerosmith

streaming Trans-Siberian Orchestra "O Holy Night" That's right, I'm starting the Christmas music already!

I'm playing "Inside the fire" on electric guitar :D:D:D

...and finally those who are on iTunes have discovered this old band from the U.K. who came to the U.S. and created a revolution that sparked an evolution, blah blah blah, yeah yeah yeah...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.