Hardstyle and Dubsted. Bar9 Mainly

At the moment, "Cut You A New Smile" by Farewell

Lil Wayne ft Eminem - Drop The World

Boston - Foreplay/Long Time

Slipknot - "Sulfur"

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

I'm listening to HowStuffWorks podcast, currently, about 2G, 3G, & 4G.

Last Exit for the Lost - Fields of the Nephilim (I'm in a depressed state of mind...)

in the lab doing some programming , listening to my prof scold other students.. :>

Na Na Na [Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na] - My Chemical Romance (happier this morning)

Lamb of God - Redneck

New divine _ Linkin Park

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

"Hero's Come Back" -japanese band: nobodyknows & my alltime fav dj: DJ Mitsu!!!

Everybody stand up! Agero kyou ichiban no jikan da..Me ni mo tomaranu supiido hantaa..Daremo ga mina toriko kanban yeah!...Everybody hands up! Matashita na hero's come back!!..Zujou kazoe yubi oru count down...Ikuze 3-2-1 make some noise!!

Ugghhhh.....Listen to good Japanese music like YUI or Greeeeen <---May have put wrong number of "e's" but you can google it.

Now listening to news radio:D

Some funny chinese song

I am listening to how noisy the class is during free period lesson as our teacher is sick and not here. EVeryone is doing his own stuff and making a hell lot of noise

Hi Ezzaral, i am listening to the same song as you now.

Various sorts of music from pop to soul to blues to reggae to dancehall to afro-beat to oldies
It's fun.

wedding dress english version

I will see you when we get there, can't remember who sang it now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.