Im listening to WDAS Quiet storm :)

been listening to lily allen all of today. lol

I am enjoying WDAS Quiet storm :)

OMG - Webcam choreography ZOMG

o.p. song of Tokyo Underground "Jounetsu"(Jp) Passion(US)

Allot of Nero's Day At Disneyland, and I think I've gone mad and may have to shoot myself to get the noises out of my head.

"Hero's Come Back" -japanese band: nobodyknows & my alltime fav dj: DJ Mitsu!!!

Everybody stand up! Agero kyou ichiban no jikan da..Me ni mo tomaranu supiido hantaa..Daremo ga mina toriko kanban yeah!...Everybody hands up! Matashita na hero's come back!!..Zujou kazoe yubi oru count down...Ikuze 3-2-1 make some noise!!

I just found it(^.^) in facebook linked to you tube... (^.^)

I'm listening to some mid-eastern classic music

paparazzi - Lady gaga

Daughtry - Leave this town (album)
Eminem - Relapse
Sergio Mendes

"Fear of the Dark" and "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden.

"Fear of the Dark" and "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden.

You sir, have good taste. I'm giving a run through the album "Sin After Sin" by Judas Priest :)

I am listening to Puritania by Dimmu Borgir

Every once in a while I just have to listen to Aphrodite's Child - 666 - ?!?!?! I don't know why I am surprised but I just found some on-line. Unfortunately, not the one song I really wanted to hear

The Used - Artwork.... loving it :)

envy / jesu split

Listening to WPDH :)

New divide by Linkin park

i cant find the words to say goodbye - by Bread

For some reason, I just love this sort of thing.

I'm in a mood but who gives a rats? Only good sound that could come out of that rat-infested country would be the sound of the nukes dropping... and then the silence. But then where would all those those cheap-ass companies outsource their call centres to I wonder?

Cruel I know, but as I said, am in a mood

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.