I'm in a mood but who gives a rats? Only good sound that could come out of that rat-infested country would be the sound of the nukes dropping... and then the silence. But then where would all those those cheap-ass companies outsource their call centres to I wonder?

Cruel I know, but as I said, am in a mood

Nope not cruel - you just told us you are a jackass so it was a learning experience for us.

I can write you off as a l-user and not worry much about what you have to say.

Nope not cruel - you just told us you are a jackass so it was a learning experience for us.

I can write you off as a l-user and not worry much about what you have to say.

Did say I was in a mood. Being run around in circles for more than four hours by two separate "support" centres based over there tends to have that effect.

Look, the job of Old Testament god has been taken - no new applications are being accepted.

Too true, but we can all day-dream from time-to-time :D

Have to say am in much better mood (severe back-pain and being jerked off did leave me rather cranky to say the least!) Is not India I really blame for all this outsourcing... is the cheap-ass service providers (anything from OEM's to Telecommunications) flogging off their support centres to India where you automatically create a language barrier from the outset. That's my b1tch and had to vent :S

"What are you listening to?"

Sum41's Chuck. Would love to listen to LostProphets' new album, but still waiting on that one!

I do not want to carry this too far off topic but too many people too often talk about killing off people who offend them - you may not mean it but I do not know that (who would've thought this was serious). Why is the death of others a valid form of blowing off steam?

Point taken and sincere apologies if anyone truly offended. Btwn the "support" centre issue and being in severe pain these last weeks from a back injury (no excuse I know), have not been in the most tolerant of moods.

I listening music every day, while browsing, working et cetera.
Now I listening
Bowling For Soup - Almost
good pop-punk music

Point taken and sincere apologies if anyone truly offended. Btwn the "support" centre issue and being in severe pain these last weeks from a back injury (no excuse I know), have not been in the most tolerant of moods.

Been there, done that - I am on my 9th year of 24 hour per day pain - the adjustment required is extreme. I alienated a lot of people (some here) before I came to terms. I hope yours is temporary! I actually started posting (elsewhere) as Grumpy Old Man - it helps me keep my sense of humor.

Walter is my hero

Teh wankers - this is what I just found

OMG - my ears are bleeding from that one, lol

Yah, pain should be temp. Took a bad fall at work a little while back - minor back injury. Somehow along the way ended up with severe pain back-hip, which they think is pinched nerve, or some sort of deep-tissue strain. Getting a CT scan next couple of days.

The real b1tch though is my body is highly resistant to most medications - even knocks back 90-95% of the effects of Morphine (as I found out 10yrs ago when got badly burnt), so loosing a lot of sleep because of the pain at present.

Currently reliving my youth, listening to some classic UK Thrash (Slammer, Toranaga and Acid Reign) and some old UK Anarcho/Punk stuff (Crass, Conflict, Discharge, Disorder, Chaos UK, Exploited, MTA and Toy Dolls) :P
Aaah nostalgia!

Yeah someone in the comments posted that English translation of the Hungarian part. Drone metal isn't really my thing, but I do have random times where I love to listen to it. One similar band that I prefer more though is Earth.

Earth - Engine of Ruin

First they busted him for masturbating in a theatre
then they busted him for masturbating in his bedroom
What does a guy gotta do to get off?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.