:) I am listing to the not so exciting sounds of a air pump on a aquarium. I will be listening to a various artists from the album iWorsh!p. The grammar in the name of the album is correct if your wondering if I might have misspelled it.

Hi,
I am currently listening to song, "Love to see you cry" from Enrique because I love romantic songs and he is my favourite singer.

Jeeze - I run across some really weird shite on the intertubes - I hope you all don't mind.

I am listening to the radio, while I'm browsing here!

careless whisper

"nobody"
Korean groupgirl : wonder girls

The whole The Monolithic Death Cult - Triumvirate album. Massive stuff.

while I am looking for MFs death cult stuff - have a laugh at the latest addition to Faux sNooze's business herd.

Mono deathcult --> southern death cult --> skeletal family --> dogma probe --> spookey --> shonen knife --> cibo matto --> (wtf!?!?) eminem --> Lady Sovereign --> AghiaTrias --|

surfing utubes is fun

Usually, I prefer ambient but some house is good

I am listening to Lily Allen's 22!

I'm really getting into the Beatles because of the new Rock Band game. My favorites are Here Comes the Sun, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and Ticket to Ride.

I'm really getting into the Beatles because of the new Rock Band game ...

I've always wondered, as a boy band, how did they ever gain such popularity?
Regardless, I'm listening to to Thrasher from Evile's "Enter the Grave" album. And their new album comes out later this month!

And by the way Grn Xtrm, this song is also apparently on Rock Band too :P

The Beatles are not a boy band. They are all very talented musicians and songwriters. The Backstreet Boys and N SYNC are boy bands.

The Evile song must be a downloadable song because its not on the disc ... thankfully:D

The Beatles are not a boy band. They are all very talented musicians and songwriters. The Backstreet Boys and N SYNC are boy bands.

They were a boy band of their time, at least initially. Then the LSD and drugs kicked in and things moved off in a different direction.

The Evile song must be a downloadable song because its not on the disc ... thankfully

Ahah, just because you don't like thrash metal... anyways. I never said the Beatles were bad. I like a lot of their stuff, but that doesn't negate the fact that they were a boy band, at least initially.

Also, currently I'm listening through Dopesmoker, by Sleep. Longest track in my music library, that's for sure...

They were a boy band of their time, at least initially. Then the LSD and drugs kicked in and things moved off in a different direction.
Ahah, just because you don't like thrash metal... anyways. I never said the Beatles were bad. I like a lot of their stuff, but that doesn't negate the fact that they were a boy band, at least initially.

Yeah I'm not fond of thrash metal...Try Panic Attack by Dream Theater if you havent already heard it. That's about as metal as I get.:)

Yeah I'm not fond of thrash metal...Try Panic Attack by Dream Theater if you havent already heard it. That's about as metal as I get.:)

Dream Theatre has some good progressive metal, and includes other genres like jazz and such. I've never been a huge listener of them, as I prefer Tool's sound.

Check out Vicarious from 10,000 Days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

As you might have guessed, the majority of my music is metal (and all its sub-genres), but I still like stuff like the Beatles. Oh, and some old-school electronic music, like Sector or Pulse Legion.

Dream Theatre has some good progressive metal, and includes other genres like jazz and such. I've never been a huge listener of them, as I prefer Tool's sound.

I like Schism by Tool. I can play the bass line which sounds so awesome.

Regardless, I'm listening to to Thrasher from Evile's "Enter the Grave" album. And their new album comes out later this month!

It was a different time; punk was already poking its (shaved and mohawked) head up in some of the really hard-hit, gritty cities in the UK by 1966.

I've been listening to rather a lot today...
Clutch (Blast Tyrant) on the drive to work, Tool all morning, a bit of Frederik Thorendals Special Defects (Sol Niger Within) and Naked City (Torture Garden) over lunch... Currently listening to some Meshuggah (Destroy Erase Improve)..but thinking of switching to some Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, Foetus or Venetian Snares for this afternoons slog!

I've been listening to rather a lot today...
Clutch (Blast Tyrant) on the drive to work, Tool all morning, a bit of Frederik Thorendals Special Defects (Sol Niger Within) and Naked City (Torture Garden) over lunch... Currently listening to some Meshuggah (Destroy Erase Improve)..but thinking of switching to some Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, Foetus or Venetian Snares for this afternoons slog!

You sir, have good taste.

Christmas in my heart, and I don't know I feel so mach christmas today. It is still months away!

De phazz-Good boy

A slight change in style, listening to Kings of Leon at the moment. :)

Member Avatar for colin_smith

Listening to Groove Salad on soma fm. ambient and electronica

GVR - I am supposed to working on an 'old fart's electronica' show for them soon, I have much of the music I just need to get together with the owner and work out the details. If anyone is interested in doing some DJ stuff on an international station (as if all the internet radio stuff isn't), check it out (rules)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.