Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Chertoff who???

Never underestimate the ability of bureaucrats to do dumb stuff.

I am sorry but these are not bureaucrats - they are worse, they are political appointees. "Another person pointed out to me that after Rice’s arrival in 2005 the tone of official State Department publications changed; they began to praise and glorify Rice. “No prior secretary,” said the twenty-year veteran, “did anything like this.”

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Alphonso Jackson has decided to honor himself with giant photo exhibitions in two of the lobbies at HUD’s headquarters. The images are each “about 2 feet by 3 feet” and many feature Jackson with President Bush. A picture of the display from the Washington Post (print version):

Maybe (hopefully) someone will tear it down and replace it with homeage to Walt Disney for his lifetime achievement in the film industry. Or remove the pictures and replace them with grafitti.

I am sorry but these are not bureaucrats - they are worse, they are political appointees. "Another person pointed out to me that after Rice’s arrival in 2005 the tone of official State Department publications changed; they began to praise and glorify Rice. “No prior secretary,” said the twenty-year veteran, “did anything like this.”

But than we never had a Secretary of State that could play the piano, dance and sing at the same time!

Outgoing Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne has spruced up his office bathroom with $235,000 in renovations before he left.

The renovations included new plumbing, which did need to be replaced. Of course, a new shower came with the work. Other work included wainscot wood paneling from floor to the ceiling. Also included in the bathroom work was a cabinet holding a new refrigerator and freezer.

I guess, if you do a shiddy job, you might as well have a nice bathroom! This is the guy the banking industry should add to their CEO list.

A freezer and refrigerator in the bathroom - the ramifications are cascading <*><*><*><*><*> stop the thoughts, oh gawd-please stop the thoughts

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.