Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

shitty page, don't visit! It takes 20 minutes to do the test and then when you want to see your results it charges you $20 for a report, bs!!

F***, it has shown me the Session Timeout page.
Session Timeout
Your Session has expired. You have been inactive for 60 minutes or more. Your data has not been saved.

After refreshing & clicking on Continue button atleast 10-12 times it has taken me to the test page.

$39.95 for the test??

Screw that!!!!!

I did the whole thing,filled out bogus info and it wanted me to ORDER my results....

... I warned ya..

Uh oooh, someone's going to have to go sit on the naughty step...

... I warned ya..

Yes you did :icon_cheesygrin:

We should send them feedback and let them know how we feel about this matter!

Edit:

I did just that!!

Here is the link to check and see if they reply :D

http://trash-mail.com/index.php?mail=kjohnson

In the meantime,here is a FREE personality test!!

http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

My results

ENFP "Journalist". These people love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

Quite accurate :)

I liked Dude's link.

My results.

INTP: "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

Then it says in the more detailed part that this personality type is good for writing. Ha!

Edit: Perhaps the fact that I noticed their inconsistency says that this test is correct.

Very good description of myself though.

My personality type is :

ISFJ: "Conservator". These people are service and work oriented - very loyal. They may suffer from fatigue and tend to be attracted to troublemakers. They are good nurses, teachers, secretaries, general practitioners, librarians, middle managers, and housekeepers. 6% of the total population.

Kinda true and some things I dont think it matches my personality. I found some questions to be half and half so I kinda guessed on them

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.