hello guys!!!
Been coming to your site through google alot of time. Php errors always made me come here. :-). awesome soln. so i guess i will just join the forum as i got some questions of myself too. I hope you will forgive me for being inconsistent as i am not so much for a forum guy. Hopefully i will be pretty active.

Warm Regards,

6pandn21

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon

@Robdale in the future please use "Flag Bad Post" option in relevant post report it to moderators. In message box write something like "Spam" or "Wrong forum" etc.

Alert.... Alert..... Spammer.... "unliflelo".
Admin please ban him.

Are you saying I am a spammer? If so, on What ground? Because I praised this site? I was just introducing myself and saying how awesome is this site. If that is a spam, oh well then I will be gob smacked.

>Are you saying I am a spammer?
The spam post was deleted, which is yet another reason why I encourage everyone not to reply to spam because it causes confusion and we usually end up deleting the replies along with the spam to retain continuity. Report it instead.

Thank you for clarifying. I was taken aback by the accusation of being a spammer. :-)

Thank you for clarifying. I was taken aback by the accusation of being a spammer. :-)

Don't worry about it -- if you were a spammer you would have been banned.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.