I love bacon.. but I am not sure I could stomach this
http://www.stoutbeaver.com/?p=220

Recommended Answers

All 51 Replies

Yukk :icon_eek: I don't even like bacon, so I doubt i'd eat that.

yummy :) :) But that is certainly a quick way to clogged arteries and heart attack.

I would eat that - mmm, sandwhiches, nice stout or porter,

Hold all the other crap, just throw in it a pan till it's crispy! I'd be in heaven, till the eventual endless hours on the toilet from all that grease.

Anything that is meat is a big NO NO to me. Yaikkksss... feature veggies instead and we'll all be healthy and stress-free SAS sylt style.

I only eat vegetables but I let the cows process them for me.

Yakkkk, No never, I am a pure veggie.

Vegan pure?

I would eat that in moderation mode. It's not good for me.

Damn my mouths already watering here.

Ahihihihi.. you must stick a container into your chin to catch those saliva..

Ahihihihi.. you must stick a container into your chin to catch those saliva..

Ahhh :confused: Please stop with that childish laugh.

you better hit that old geek..

commented: smile when you call me an old geek. -7

you better hit that old geek..

Huh? Hit what ?

Here's a tip :

delete from posts where user = 'ahihihi...'

It would make the forum a better place to be.

I know flaming etc is against the rules, but I'm willing to take the infraction for this. I'm just really sick of these completely useless (and damn near impossible) to read replies. Daniweb != MSN-chat/myspace/etc etc IMO

commented: Agree :) +36
commented: Cannot agree more !!! +2
commented: Yes! :'D +6

I completely agree, niek_e.

Ancient Dragon don't let a kid that states he/she is 17 but acts like he/she is 7 intimidate you.
If this also is flaming I'll gladly stand next to niek_e (the SQL master!) to take the infraction.
Aren't there enough chit-chat sites where he/she can go his way?

Btw, I LOVE bacon.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=that-burger-youre-eating-is-mostly-corn

See - if you had added a quick note to this link stating a position, this would have been a good post!

Do you understand the point of your link? If the feed-lots just fed grass to the cattle for the 24 hours before slaughter, 90% of the E. coli poisoning would be eliminated from the (beef) food supply. The rest of the poisoning could be eliminated if all the food handlers washed their hands after they wiped their butts.

Hold all the other crap, just throw in it a pan till it's crispy! I'd be in heaven, till the eventual endless hours on the toilet from all that grease.

Hopefully you can pour off some of the grease. I don't think it would be any worse than the average hamburger.

Served with a side of fried bread and beans that could be the tastiest (and possibly unhealthiest) breakfast ever:$

Probably not good on a daily basis, but all that grease should clear out your insides in a matter of hours :P

Hopefully you can pour off some of the grease. I don't think it would be any worse than the average hamburger.

Blasphemy! *goes to drink vat of grease*

commented: Too far the other way?...Nah, I like it :) +1

In an order issued yesterday, February 19, 2009, in National Meat Association, et al. v. Edmund Brown, U.S. District Court Judge Lawrence J. O'Neill enjoined the State of California from enforcing California Penal Code Sec. 599f, which prohibited the sale of meat or meat product of nonambulatory (or "downer") animals for human consumption, and that required the immediate humane euthanization of such animals. In doing so, the Court found that federal law, which has no such provisions, preempted California's law. As a result, slaughterhouses in California remain free to slaughter and process meat from cattle, swine, and other animals that are unable to walk possibly due to disease or other disability.

As you may recall, the release of video footage by the Humane Society caused an uproar early last year when awful, gut-wrenching cruelty was revealed at the Hallmark Meat Packing Company, located in Chino, California. Undercover Investigation Reveals Rampant Animal Cruelty at California Slaughter Plant – A Major Beef Supplier to America’s School Lunch Program.

Do your children eat America's School Lunch?

I still remember the uproar here, when the local school showed a video from a typical chicken processing plant. The problem to the parents was that 60% of the children that saw the video refused to eat chicken at home. What do you feed the brats now?

To take a line from Retired Army Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf, there isn't a nice way to kill the enemy (in this case an animal).

I love bacon... and they lost me after weaving the foundation :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.