I love bacon... and they lost me after weaving the foundation :)

I really liked that weaving part - I was wondering how they did it.

Mmmm... bacon.

Vegetarian friends tell me that the smell of frying bacon is one of the worst temptations that they face....

Vegetarian friends tell me that the smell of frying bacon is one of the worst temptations that they face....

That smell doesn't bother me in the least -- my wife cooks it each morning for her breakfast, but I eat something else, normally dry cereal with soy milk. This morning I had SOS (commonly called Shit On A Shingle), or biscuits and beef gravy.

Ugh what's with all the vegeterians on this site? Here's some trivia: If you are what you eat then if you ate pork, you'd be a pig. If you eat hamburgers, then your a cow. If you eat chicken, well you're a chicken. What would you be if you ate Vegetables? "Greenies" (Which means n00bs or newbies)

Ugh what's with all the vegeterians on this site? Here's some trivia: If you are what you eat then if you ate pork, you'd be a pig. If you eat hamburgers, then your a cow. If you eat chicken, well you're a chicken. What would you be if you ate Vegetables? "Greenies" (Which means n00bs or newbies)

I'm not seeing your point. I'm not a vegeterian but I still don't like bacon.
If someone doesn't want to eat meat, why do you care?

> all the vegeterians on this site
What are you talking about? so far, i've seen only one vegeterian on this thread.

Meat makes you a man. If you don't have meat, you'r not a man (realistically and metaphorically). Learn to read please, there are at least 4 veggies here. Greenies are n00bs or Newbies so that's why eating greens makes you a n00b(generic internet insult) in case your puny brain can't comprehend that much, Willy.

>Learn to read please, there are at least 4 veggies here
My mistake, there's actually two. Name the other two for me.

>Meat makes you a man. If you don't have meat, you'r not a man
You talk absolute nonsense. I'm not even going to give a proper reply to that dumb statement.

>Greenies are n00bs or Newbies so that's why eating greens makes you a n00b(generic internet insult)
You're right, I cant comprehend that jibberish.

>in case your puny brain can't comprehend that much, Willy.
I think the way you finished that sentence, just showed how mature you really are... :icon_rolleyes:

Meat makes you a man. If you don't have meat, you'r not a man

Could you please elaborate on that statement? What about women? Do they change in a man if they eat meat?

Votes + Comments
Pointless Question to ask

Maybe if I wanted to commit suicide. They should rename it sham die every time you eat it you'll be hearing "SOMEBODY CALL 911 HE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK!"

Votes + Comments
bacon explosion is an accurate name for it cuz my bro tried it and then he did it wrong and it was a bacon explosion all right. it's all over the inside of his oven now.

No meat is another term for penis so men have meat. Get it now?

Only for 16 year olds who think 'beating their meat' is a subtle way to say masturbating.

Votes + Comments
Fixing up that retards spamming.
totally disgusting post

It depends if I was suicidal and want to drop down instantly after devouring it, then I'll sure eat it. To hell with calories and clog arteries.
But hell, this bacon sure is a titan

Votes + Comments
no a 5x5 bacon weave is small. the finished bacon explosion is about the size of a fat cell phone

that's disgusting. what kinda sick enviornment did you grow up in?
and that guy who says they're 15: shut up and get lost kid

Votes + Comments
Sheesh man, there are 15 year olds all over the site, and some even help you with problems, dont blow it!
be nice before you get banned.

that's disgusting. what kinda sick enviornment did you grow up in?
and that guy who says they're 15: shut up and get lost kid

Who the heck are you talking to?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.