Hi every one my name is steve and am 46 yrs old.

I am married with four kids the youngest being 18,have done a lot of jobs in the past but am now a tattooist so had to upgrade to a powermac G4 anyway thats it from me thanks steve

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome Steve, from the heavily tattooed DaniWeb administrator. I have two full sleeves, a full back piece, and am currently working on my chest which is about a third done so far. Good to have a fellow ink fan on-board.

Welcome Steve, from the heavily tattooed DaniWeb administrator. I have two full sleeves, a full back piece, and am currently working on my chest which is about a third done so far. Good to have a fellow ink fan on-board.

Hi again its nice to hear we have got tattoo happy people here its such a fantastic art form its the only art form in the world that lives and breaths the skin is your biggest organ in your body trueley wounderfull steve

Welcome!

Have you made a thread about upgrading that G4? anything we can help you with?

Hi again and yeh there is something you can help me with!!!! as you no i am a tattooist and had been recommened to buy a mac as use tattoo flash and flat bed scanners alot so got a G4 Mirror door 867mkh dual with 2 gig DDR and has been working fine but now its behaveing a bit strange every time i shut it down it reformatts its self i loss everything and it even changes all the settings in system preferences back to default its becomeing very annoying know as had to get old pc back out anyone got any ideas !!!!!!!! thanks steve

Hi again and yeh there is something you can help me with!!!! as you no i am a tattooist and had been recommened to buy a mac as use tattoo flash and flat bed scanners alot so got a G4 Mirror door 867mkh dual with 2 gig DDR and has been working fine but now its behaveing a bit strange every time i shut it down it reformatts its self i loss everything and it even changes all the settings in system preferences back to default its becomeing very annoying know as had to get old pc back out anyone got any ideas !!!!!!!! thanks steve

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.