Why I Fired My Secretary

It was my forty-fifth birthday. I knew my wife would say "Happy Birthday." She didn't even say, "Good Morning." I thought, maybe the children will remember. The children didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning boss, Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, its such a beautiful day, let's go to lunch, just you and me." That was the best thing I had heard all day and I agreed. We went to lunch, into the country to a little private place. On the way back, she said, "You know, we don't need to go back to the office, do we? Let's go to my apartment." After arriving there, she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something comfortable."

Sure, I replied excitedly. In about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends. All were singing "Happy Birthday" and there on the couch I sat... naked.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm guessing this isn't a ... REAL story.

LOL, Good one. I knew there had to be some crazy catch. :P

:lol: :D :)

heard it before, it's one of those things making their way around the net.
Still funny though, unless it's true.

It'd be even FUNNIER if it was true! :D

Wasn't it :?: :confused: :rolleyes:

It'd be even FUNNIER if it was true! :D

hmm, secretary files charges for sexual harassment. Wife files for divorce. Man is fired from his job.

Doesn't seem all that funny to me.

hmmm......

Bloke acts like an idiot. Bloke gets caught out, as all idiots usually do, bloke cops what he deserves! Why not laugh at him?

hehe funny

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.