Hi all,

How's it going?

I hope this is the right forum.

Listen, I need some kind of a program where I can see clocks with the different time zones on my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I could just DL something like this one... http://www.utech.net.au/WTU/

but I'm concerned about spyware & viruses, so I want something people use & know is good. Preferably free, but if it's relatively cheap, I'll consider it.

With all this work dealing w/ overseas people, I need it badly.

Thanks & have a great week :)

Michelle

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,

You may want to do a search on World Clock. With my ham radio activities, I need something like this too. But I chose to track one down for my Palm Pilot instead, as I see desktop space as a premium.

Christian

Oh I can find them, I just don't want to DL anything where I don't know if they have viruses, spyware etc. attached to it. That's why I wanted a recommendation.

Thanks anyway :)

Michelle

Hello,

You may want to do a search on World Clock. With my ham radio activities, I need something like this too. But I chose to track one down for my Palm Pilot instead, as I see desktop space as a premium.

Christian

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.