efaith77 commented: Spammer +0

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Ok, what is it? An advertisement (spam) for a book from amazon ?

Japan is in a much worse economic crisis then the USA, so I guess their internet quality will suffer more.

A hundred gazillion webpages, blogs, and twits on the internet, and not a thing worth watching.

(paraphrase of an old saying about TV)

Japan is in a much worse economic crisis then the USA, so I guess their internet quality will suffer more.

Interesting comment, I guess the internet infrastructure is dependent on each country's economy to a certain extent. I find it amazing how many folks think that the internet is just a free thing.

maybe it is not an advertisement.. he's just proud of Jp's Internet quality..

(Internet has the potential to help the economic crisis... it can increase productivity growth.. internet quality of Jp is not depending onthe economic I guess perhaps it could help the E-crisis of Jp.. )What lies ahead between internet & Economy??...

ijn south korea they have like 1gb a second internet

I wanna try that speed here.. (is it only for S.Korea?..) well I have to wait for it

ijn south korea they have like 1gb a second internet

Would that be just within that particular country?

i dont know, and its not everywhere. That figure was for seoul

maybe yes.. for a certain country..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.