Does anyone here play Ragnarok Online? it's a really old game and I started playing again after a while... But does anyone notice how many people stopped playing it? Honestly World Of Warcraft and Guild Wars whooped ragnaroks ass! Its like so weird how quick well... not exactly quick but fast games can be tossed in the trash can when something new pops up. So my question is does anyone here still play the classic online games? Like ragnarok.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

never heard of ragnarok, but I played Diablo LOD for many years until I installed Vista -- won't play on Vista.

yes when I'm 12 yrs of age.. but I'm using cards..

never heard of ragnarok, but I played Diablo LOD for many years until I installed Vista -- won't play on Vista.

I had the same problem with Vista (and my quadcore) and a few games I used to play. I installed vmWare Workstation and installed XP and windows 98/dos in a Virtual Machine. Very simple and it works perfectly! You can buy it/download a trial here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.