Its not a question on how to get them or if some one can give me one but when i went on my gmail account i had 50 invites is this new or what last time i was on i has 5 ????? :(

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

yeah same with me i had 4 and then i logged on again all the sudden i had 50.

i have other accounts on gmail but they still have 9 or 3 ect. ?????

Same for me. I now have over 50.

i think they are getting ready to release it to everyone so they just want long time users to get it out there. that way when the release it gmail will already have a substantial user base.

Hey i have only 6 invites.....how u guys r getting 50

actully now i have about one hundred between two accounts

Oh yes Oh Yes ~~~

Last time I checked I had only 6. But now 50 ~
I never invite anyone because nobody asks for it :p

yep... id say the official release is definitely on the cards as quite a lot of ppl have 50 now...

hmm... what will be next on the list for them? theyve done email and photo sharing now... i wonder...

they also have blogger (so now they offer small websites to their users like geocities), desktop search engine, and keyhole (witch does satelite imaging). watever is next will probably be pretty amazing

hey mike&ike one more post till u have 1000

i know and here it is

the one thing they could come out with that would be kind of cool would be gim(google instan message) or google messenger. All the big email providers have an instant messaging prog so google should defiently come out with one.

bah, thats all we need, another instant messenger.....

another im, that would be stupid to do that, since there are about a million (exaggeration) of them already out there.

i think it would be a good edition because aim is to commercial, yim sucks, and msn messenger starts up all the time unless you boot into safe mode and rename it. i like gaim the best out of all of them but i think gim would be a cool thing just to see what google's take on a instant messaging program would be.

On msn messenger there is an option in prefrences that lets you decide whether you want it to start up with windows or not, I turned it off. msn messenger is the only IM I have found satisfactory, it has a very user friendly interface. I dont want to sound impatient, but I emailed a few people for gmail invite and Ive had no response, could someone send me one please. I hear google is handing them out like candy. My email is dukesofhazzards@hotmail.com feel free to add me to your msn messenger, just tell me who ya are when ya do ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.