http://files.ww.com/files/53664.html

Quite funny :icon_cheesygrin:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

LOL! Nice!

Rather funny!

Cohen

Wow what a nice funny video. I really like this video. I have saved this link in my book marks. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice and funny video.

Wow what a nice funny video. I really like this video. I have saved this link in my book marks. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice and funny video.

Are you a bot ? Or do you/your team copy paste the same thing in all the threads you bump once in a while ?

Are you a bot ? Or do you/your team copy paste the same thing in all the threads you bump once in a while ?

The last post by this user had a link in it to some site (and it got snipped). I guess they forgot to put the link in this time :D

commented: Heh! what kinda people are they hiring these days to spread the 'news'! :P +0

Hehe i dont think making celles HANDS FREE makes to much of a difference when you see this vid and realize all the other things one can do to make themselfs distracted..

I posted this in a different thread but realized this might be a better location. Take your home office on the road with you.

Hehe my oh my!

That would be the king of all distractions i reckon!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.