Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by The Dude

Wow what a nice funny video. I really like this video. I have saved this link in my book marks. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice and funny video.

Wow what a nice funny video. I really like this video. I have saved this link in my book marks. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice and funny video.

Are you a bot ? Or do you/your team copy paste the same thing in all the threads you bump once in a while ?

Are you a bot ? Or do you/your team copy paste the same thing in all the threads you bump once in a while ?

The last post by this user had a link in it to some site (and it got snipped). I guess they forgot to put the link in this time :D

Votes + Comments
Heh! what kinda people are they hiring these days to spread the 'news'! :P

Hehe i dont think making celles HANDS FREE makes to much of a difference when you see this vid and realize all the other things one can do to make themselfs distracted..

I posted this in a different thread but realized this might be a better location. Take your home office on the road with you.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.