Wanna know the truth of whats going on??

ALEX JONES is the BEST truth advocate i have ever heard!!

http://www.nfowars.net

Show is LIVE from 11am to 3pm CENTRAL USA TIME,other times it is a repeat of the show until the NEXT DAY @ 11am.. (Mon thru friday)

Schedule

11am-3pm - LIVE SHOW
3pm-7pm - REPEAT
7pm-11pm - REPEAT
11pm-3am - REPEAT
3am-7am - REPEAT
7am-11am - REPEAT

ALL THESE TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME

EXCELLENT SHOW!!!!!!! (If you wanna be informed and are aware of things (And arent afraid to admit it))

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Tin foil hat recommended.

I'm not American :). You should change the title.

Tin foil hat recommended.

Tin foil is sooo last century - you need Velostat - please, please go immediately to the directions page.

Old school
See here for head-to-toe coverage, sleep gear - as seen on tv!

commented: Everyone should have at least two of those! +18

Wow, those are just so stylish :icon_biggrin:

I'm not American :). You should change the title.

I guess i should made the title "Concerned about the world?" .. Can you change it buddy?

Well, here is a pretty good summation of why there is a problem in the US and the world.

I guess i should made the title "Concerned about the world?" .. Can you change it buddy?

No. Will have to be a Mod from this sub-forum. Doesn't matter anyway, I was just being facetious :D

Ahhhhhh,

I hope no one is mad about my title...

Ahhhhhh,

I hope no one is mad about my title...

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I WON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE :)

Tin foil is sooo last century - you need Velostat - please, please go immediately to the directions page.

Old school
See here for head-to-toe coverage, sleep gear - as seen on tv!

What if these mind devices don't operate in the RF ranges? And wouldn't the RF ranges, that people claim to be the telepathic frequencies, be unreliable with all sorts of interference(unless they were directly behind your head)?

Im listening to a repeat of Mondays show now :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.