hi all .
This is realated and non-related to the technology , however I want to ask this from you techno greeks somebody don't like that I'm asking this directly but , now it's the correct time to ask this .

Well I want to say this first I believe technology yes but more than that I believe my religon a lot !so I respect people that who already somebody's girlfriend or boyfriend. Here I want's to talk about persons that like me.

what you think ? Is it a must or not ? well science says it not a must and religon also saying . But the problem is other people are sometimes hating and even don't like to work or contribute with the people who are single. ( people like me ) I'm now 24 years old did you wonder ???? Nothing to wonder there are thousands of ppl who are like me , but sure they don't have enoughf balls to ask this type of question in a public greek lounge.

Hmm, I think I have enoughf technological interest ! may be I need to increase it. anyway actually the question is why people hating and treat differently to the people like us ? This is not a thread to attack anyone, what I need is the answer ?

Is the way that single people thinking is wrong , according to the way that you non-single people thinking ???? Should we have to be change ourselfs . Tell me where to change ?

sorry if you hurts , anyway that is true that these days single ppl get hurts and lacks the poor help from the sociaty ( specially a greek community ) . so if you don't like to answer just ignore but what I only need is just to know the truth.

Is this is something that should get throuh the experience ????that cannot be heard or read or get ?

This is a open question for all you greeks ( specially non-single ppl).
please keep this open.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

We are not in Greece :D

commented: :) +14

...ask this type of question in a public greek lounge.

Err, this is "Geeks' Lounge" not "Greek Lounge". Maybe you'd like to submit your post at Greek Lounge ;)

Does anyone know what the hell NicAx is rambling about? I read the whole post and still don't know -- something about difference between married and single people.

Advice: if you are jealous then get married!

No idea......it was all Greek to me :D

commented: :D +10
commented: someone kill me, too funny. +18

Does anyone know what the hell NicAx is rambling about? I read the whole post and still don't know -- something about difference between married and single people.

Advice: if you are jealous then get married!

please explain in detail : "if you are jealous then get married!"

Oky sir , I'll be open , Yes I have jelous , but that is different " I got jealous with a somebody who got a faster computer than mine ! somebody is smart than me ! I mean the professional jealous and I think it's normal. I don't have the jealous with the married people , what I need is to have a good education . Don't wonder my age is 24 and stilll studying , it's due to the bad educational techiniques that used in our educational system , however I'm yet finishing my BSC in computer science( final year now) and I hope to study further after. what I asking was ,

it seems that sometimes married people don't really like us , to contribute with us or to work together with the single people ? Again I'm not trying to attack somebody ! But just trying to find the answer and change myself.

That's true that single ppl are always think and behave in a irresponsible way and they living free lives. And they
got much more free time than the married people , and sometimes (actually me ) wasting the time( but not in this thread).what asking is is that the thing that married people get nervous with single ppl ?

sorry if somebody in this community get hurt ! I don't need to hurt anyone , and I respect married people as well as the non-married ppl , My idea is Technology should be benifited to every human being and every human being should contribute to imporve it , not only the ppl in Hong Kong or Silicon valley(I'm a asian , that's may be the reason that I talking like that).

Thank you for the everybody who reply.
Thanks in advance.

Well most people i know on my computing course are single lol... i think that may say something

"why you not somebodys boyfriend"

um, im not gay?

wish one day i could find a girl who liked computers...

Well most people i know on my computing course are single lol... i think that may say something

"why you not somebodys boyfriend"

um, im not gay?

wish one day i could find a girl who liked computers...

so you still single like me.

My idea is also that , if we learn technology contribute it to , and
even use it only for the good things ( not like to build mass killing machines ) only , then why the ppl hates a good person just for he is still single ?

Technology makes the life easy ! and if that is your hobby then what is the point of the marriage ? Is there is a rule that everybody should married ? someone smart in marriage life and some are not.
and it's the nature.

I think if somebody use the technology and do only the good things then there is no reason to ppl to hate me.

Believe me I'm nothing much smart in C++ , and as like other students I also need a job, I apply for a job via a friend's relation and my frirst assignment is to program a dirty adult site using PHP. Believe me or not drop it , because I personally believe my principles to serve human beings. Think how somebody just drop that much of chance ( that's my first job even ) ? and I loss the friend even due to that.

that's what I talking I use the technology for good things. I never spammed ! advertised or nothing did harm . But ppl still hating me just because I'm single . I cannot underestand the ppl's behaviour.

I have to tell this also , this is not a reply attack , but just to know for all the married ppl.

we ( well I'm single no however ) also are humans , there is no reason to hate us and we not irresponsible or time wasting ppl. Technology is for the everyone , so let's make this world a beatiful place with the technology.

>>it seems that sometimes married people don't really like us , to contribute with us or to work together with the single people ?

Nonsense. I have been married all my adult life and worked around single people many many times. True, we do not socialize often with signgle people because we have our own families (wife and children) and married people just don't normally have the same kind of social life that single people do (such as dating).

But at work I have rarely, if ever, seen problems with single and married coworkers. What ever problems you preceive are just in your head.

Nonsense. I have been married all my adult life and worked around single people many many times. True, we do not socialize often with signgle people because we have our own families (wife and children) and married people just don't normally have the same kind of social life that single people do (such as dating).

But at work I have rarely, if ever, seen problems with single and married coworkers. What ever problems you preceive are just in your head.

Thanks for the words !
That's what we ( good single ppl ) really expected from the married ppl. Both of we can enjoy the technology and contribute it and share the knowledge.

yes single ppl have bad habbits.dating , drunken violating the religon like , but believe me there is a part of single ppl that who living very good without violating even a single rule in their religon. I personally know about me.

of course thanks for the advice , whatever the problems are just in my head. I will see my doctor and clear this.

and I think I got the answer , But I keep this thread as a open one for other's comments.

you probably don't need to see an expensive head shrink. And many married people also go around violating every rule of their religion -- assuming they have a religion.

Married people don't hate single people, many married people are jealous because they'd like to be single again. But that's their problem, not yours.

commented: Ah! Now thats the truth! ;) +10

My idea is also that , if we learn technology contribute it to , and
even use it only for the good things ( not like to build mass killing machines ) only , then why the ppl hates a good person just for he is still single ?

Are you psychologically depressed ? What is all this fuss about being single or married ? Why are you so obsessed with technology ?

Technology makes the life easy ! and if that is your hobby then what is the point of the marriage ? Is there is a rule that everybody should married ? someone smart in marriage life and some are not.

Technology definitely make life easy. Technology can be a hobby, but marriage can never be a hobby! (oh, for some, it is).

I think if somebody use the technology and do only the good things then there is no reason to ppl to hate me.

Why does someone hate you for using the technology ? :S

Believe me I'm nothing much smart in C++ , and as like other students I also need a job, I apply for a job via a friend's relation and my frirst assignment is to program a dirty adult site using PHP.

A client is a client and an assignment is an assignment. You are asked to write scripts, not enact !

But ppl still hating me just because I'm single . I cannot underestand the ppl's behaviour.

And I can't understand yours :(

we ( well I'm single no however ) also are humans , there is no reason to hate us and we not irresponsible or time wasting ppl. Technology is for the everyone , so let's make this world a beatiful place with the technology.

:D

and I think I got the answer , But I keep this thread as a open one for other's comments.

I am glad you found your answers. I was having trouble decoding "single and married people's technology" !
Oh, Btw, Thanks for this thread. I got a much needed break :D

P.S. I am single too! :)

This reminds me of some fourteen-year old girls that where walking behind me, the other day, talking about how they broke-up and felt obligations to be in relationships. I was on the verge of laughing till I puked, because I couldn't find reason in their adolescent psychobabble logic.
Why do people feel the need to be in a relationship, most of them seem pointless?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.