Since Daniweb was updated to it's new 'look and feel' a few features have 'disappeared'. This means they still exist, but are no longer linked to. Some (not all) of these features are/were quite useful IMO, so I thought I'd start a thread about it.

- the Subscription Spy (which I personally found to be very useful)
- the memberlist (always nice to know how many members there are)
- all bb-tags (credits to Joe)

Anything else?

jasimp commented: Thanks! I was wondering where Subscription Spy went. +9
John A commented: The IRC channel. But it's okay if no one knows about it. +18
nav33n commented: Thanks for searching these links! +10
kaninelupus commented: Thanks heaps. These links were from b4 my time here, no handy to know :) +2

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I noticed this too, thanks for the links :icon_lol:

Thanks for posting those links -- I've been wondering where they went. Made this thread sticky so that it stays where we can easily find it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

er, is there a 'strikethrough' code? I thought not, sigh!

'Spy' functionality is good, thanks!

I just found out that my link to the 'memberlist' no longer works. So disregard that one.

I just found out that my link to the 'memberlist' no longer works. So disregard that one.

I wonder why !

What a nice thread to read on! Ample information is available in internet today.

commented: Don't leave completely useless comments just to plug your sig link. -4
commented: spambot -4

Thanks for the threads ! It feels just like coming back home where we actually started ! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.