i want to see the names for the poster titles, the ones starting from newbie to ... . is there any complete list of them? i also want to know what are the roles of moderators, super mod, staff writer, administrator and so on.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i want to see the names for the poster titles, the ones starting from newbie to ... . is there any complete list of them?

This question has been asked so many times before. There is no list because Dani wants it to be a surprise, of sorts.

i also want to know what are the roles of moderators, super mod, staff writer, administrator and so on.

Here is the list of moderators, super mod and administrators, plus the links to the other groups. I'm sure one from each group could tell you their exact responsibilities, if they wish too. But moderators make sure the rules are followed within the forums, super mod has the power to change all sorts of things, the admins don't do anything (just kidding ;) and I think Team Colleagues are past moderators.

thanks for the information.

Oh wow such a nice information. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice information.

commented: Oh really ? +0
commented: Oh wow, thanks for such spamming of your signature in useless comment. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.