>might as well be the geek lounge where the rep points wouldn't affect me
Perhaps I should slap you with a Keep It Pleasant infraction. You're not invincible here either, slick. ;)

Perhaps I should slap you with a Keep It Pleasant infraction. You're not invincible here either, slick. ;)

Ah! Narue, welcome to the Children's club! :P

Damn !!! of all the people in daniweb I pick the only SuperMod for my gloating.

** Puts tail between the legs and runs away **

Amazing. Visiting the Geeks' Lounge is like sitting in a room full of children.

Maybe because half DaniWeb members ARE children. How many members posting here are under 21 years old?

Amazing. Visiting the Geeks' Lounge is like sitting in a room full of children.

Maybe you should lobby to follow up on Rashakil's suggestion, Day Care, but instead of creating a new forum, just rename this one :)

commented: Nice suggestion :) +36

Maybe because half DaniWeb members ARE children. How many members posting here are under 21 years old?

Heh, I think i've been pretty mature in this thread :)

"Maybe because half DaniWeb members ARE children. How many members posting here are under 21 years old? "

statistics show its like mid 30s, doesnt seem to exist anymore, but there used to be a PDF for people wishing to advertise with data like that on it, maybe dani can find it for me again

Youtube is cool, will watch your video.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

This thread saddens me.

1) Serkan just saddens me period.
2) Rashakil, if you're gonna post another video of yourself on youtube. Consider wearing something that hides your puny knees. And why the hell are you sitting with your knees pinned together like a female?

Shocking.

>you're the first person I actually agree with in this thread. Well done.
I think you single-handedly destroyed my chances of getting on Daniweb's payroll. Dani will never trust me again now that the iamthwees of the world have started agreeing with me. :icon_rolleyes:

commented: Don't worry, it's the once only kid. +18
commented: :) +36

2) Rashakil, if you're gonna post another video of yourself on youtube. Consider wearing something that hides your puny knees.

My knees are now flabby so I don't need to hide them anymore.

And why the hell are you sitting with your knees pinned together like a female?

Why the hell not?

commented: Well are you a female? +18

Actually i dont understand why people dont want to show their faces in the forum?
we can take Dani as an example, she is the most preminent one and she does not need to hide her face.

is this julienne walker(narue) by the way?

ROFL

Why is everyone such stalkers here? Time to call the FBI! :P

Actually i dont understand why people dont want to show their faces in the forum?
we can take Dani as an example, she is the most preminent one and she does not need to hide her face.

What are you talking about? :) jbennet and I both show our faces. Check our profiles, it's just some people prefer not to have the whole of daniweb know their face.

who is the guy next to her :)

Every new question you ask, just seems to get creepier...

Every new question you ask, just seems to get creepier...

My feelings exactly !
Serkan, Are you planning to be Narue's secret stalker ? :S

If I am not wrong the cscgal profile does have her picture in it.

If I am not wrong the cscgal profile does have her picture in it.

yep, both her avatar and profile pic are her, profile one is newer

mine are all fairly recent

My feelings exactly !
Serkan, Are you planning to be Narue's secret stalker ? :S

not stalking at this stage, a little bit curiousity..

not stalking at this stage, a little bit curiousity..

You mean preparing to stalk. ;)

You mean preparing to stalk. ;)

if she hadnt have a boy friend... ;)

if she hadnt have a boy friend... ;)

Probably her husband -- she has children so I assume she is probably married. But one can't really say nowdays :)

julienne is a nice name by the way, i will name my daughter like that if i have one oneday

>julienne is a nice name by the way, i will name my daughter like that if i have one oneday
Leave Narue alone! :<

julienne is a nice name by the way, i will name my daughter like that if i have one oneday

Enough of this Narue (Julienne) fasination -- had you posted like this several years ago when she first joined DaniWeb she would have ripped your throat out :)

commented: *nods* +14
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.