Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Wow! That was a thrilling match.
But honestly, 50 grand is a huge price amount for just standing and making gestures ! :-/

Wow! That was a thrilling match.
But honestly, 50 grand is a huge price amount for just standing and making gestures ! :-/

Look at the money Tiger Woods makes for just hitting his balls around the yard :)

Look at the money Tiger Woods makes for just hitting his balls around the yard :)

That at least takes skill. Is anyone any better than anyone else at Rock-Paper-Scissors? And did this event really happen or is it a well-crafted cut and paste of other footage? I can't see that big of a crowd gathering for Rock-Paper-Scissors, nor anyone offering a $50,000 prize. I'd like to believe this is real, though.

It's Vegas, Baby! Anything's possible!

The game is not just rock paper scissors; the point is to force your opponent to throw what you want. I heard one of the participants talking with what-his-name on NPR's All Things considered. As the guy explained the complications of the game and the things that people know about the game - yadda,yadda,yadda "a woman will always throw rock first" yadda,yadda,yadda said some more stuff. He filled the NPR guys head with so much 'stuff' that he beat him every time. It is somewhat like a magician 'forcing' a card pick.

commented: You have to stop knowing something about everything ;) +9

That do sound like magic.

Sometimes, just sometimes decision trees can get away from you - so you go to option 2.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.