i have been critisized badly because of my support towards cheating. none of the opponent ideas has changed my thoughts.
if university education does not facilitate any thing in terms of your professional work life, if educations just means some overload about memorizing some new stuff and disposing after the exams, i think cheating is the most ethical thing. i am not a cheater because i say cheating must be supported legally, if i were a cheater i wouldnt say that i support cheating as many people dont. learning some difficult to learn stuff(not even learning locating to your short term memory implementing idisposible interface) does not turn to anything applicable or practical, meaning it is useless. and finally i dont believe people learn this hard stuff, if they really learn this the way i understand what learning is, they would have been really knowledgeble productive people.
if you want to kick me off this website because of this ideas, please do not hesitate to do so.

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

this additional post is just to see my self as practical posting shark(see even it is practical, why dont we have some theorical posting shark thing?)

>none of the opponent ideas has changed my thoughts.
Do you want a cookie or something?

>i am not a cheater because i say cheating must be supported legally
Wait, let me get this straight. You support cheating as being the most ethical thing, but you turn around and say you're not a cheater with the implication that it's illegal? Please explain how your support of cheating can be viewed as anything more than a thinly veiled attempt to get other people in trouble.

Isn't cheating exactly the cause of our global financial crises were are now in? Whats-His-Name started a pyramid scheme that cheated thousands of people out of several Billion dollars? I read an article in local newspaper about a woman in Missouri who did a similar thing but on a much smaller thing to the farmers in Missouri.

If you teach students that cheating is ok in college, then why not extend that concept to cheating in the business world?

How is stealing answers different from stealing goods?

Do you want a cookie or something?

Sure. I love cookies :)

@Serkan
Just give up the argument. Cheating is bad. It is as simple as that. Look at the definition of cheat, nothing good is said about it. You should have let the cheating thing die, now it's a zombie that wants to eat its master(you).

this architecture level loop unrolling and branch guessing thing makes me crazy, besides i have 5 different handheld device that i try to implement bluetooth and scanning functionality, i am going the fail the class and will pay 1500 $ additional. damn it, none of you help :(

i have pyschological problems guys, i know i dont sound quite common. is common sense common is a different issue though.

guys i got this freaking pocket pc thing running :) now i am happy like kids, this is one thing i like about programming, there are always challenges making you desperate in the beginning of that day, then when you solve the problem you feel like someone. the next day another challenge then melancholy continues. i dont know what to do after an hour with this goddamn exam though, i love you guys, i love especially programmers.

You're weird ;)

the world is wierd man, i decided to submit an empty paper writing my name and references to the bottom :)

the bad of it is paying additional 1500 dolars for the same class next semester, you guys happy now? i am not cheating..

education should be free, you have to work to pay your tuition, and your time is not enough to both work and study. anyway it took me 9 years to finish bacholars degree(in turkey education is free).
one complete his bacholars in 9 years and planing to finish masters in two?, no, it makes an allergy :D

the world is wierd man, i decided to submit an empty paper writing my name and references to the bottom :)

the bad of it is paying additional 1500 dolars for the same class next semester, you guys happy now? i am not cheating..

education should be free, you have to work to pay your tuition, and your time is not enough to both work and study. anyway it took me 9 years to finish bacholars degree(in turkey education is free).
one complete his bacholars in 9 years and planing to finish masters in two?, no, it makes an allergy :D

in turkish we have a saying for this : the panth would not stick to your ass unless your ass has been used to it.

in turkish we have a saying for this : the panth would not stick to your ass unless your ass has been used to it.

:confused: :-/ What does that even mean ?

What does any of that have to do with the thread topic?

i have pyschological problems guys, i know i dont sound quite common. is common sense common is a different issue though.

Then why not take your Seroquel?

anyway it took me 9 years to finish bacholars degree(in turkey education is free).

I don't know why you're so proud of this? Of course education isn't 'free' in Turkey, it being paid from the taxes collected by the government, so the people in your country are actually paying your education.

It took you nine (!) years to finish your bachelor? It took me 3.5.
So how's that cheating working out for you eh?

Maybe the people cheated to pay their taxes, so with scarce funds maybe the govt. sponsored his education in parts so it took 9 years to get it done.

Why are people here so non-understanding.

it took 9 years because i changed my major two times, from architecture to physics and then to business administration. i didnt say i was proud of it either.

i have pyschological problems guys,

Oh so now you think we are your phyciatrist? Sounds like you are making a career as a student. Hurry up and get your degree before you die of old age :)

Oh so now you think we are your phyciatrist? Sounds like you are making a career as a student. Hurry up and get your degree before you die of old age :)

no i used to hate university, now i am going to continue to phd after masters degree, one would continue university for 11 years and then stop? no, it will make an allergy :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.