ok guys, i am persuaded, cheating is wrong, i gave an empty paper yesterday, and i am not gonna pass the class without understanding these hardware level cpu operations.
you won!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

No, you apparently lost. It's not really anything to us if we convinced you not to cheat. Had you studied like you should have then you would not have had to turn in a blank piece of paper as your assignment. You apparently have a bad case of poor time management, and after nearly 10 years in college I would have though you should have at least learned how to study and manage your time more effectively.

ok guys, i am persuaded, cheating is wrong, i gave an empty paper yesterday, and i am not gonna pass the class without understanding these hardware level cpu operations.
you won!

How did you finally come to the conclusion that cheating is wrong ? Why didn't you cheat ?
I am happy you realised cheating is wrong. Better late than never. :icon_rolleyes:

I wouldnt advise anyone to cheat but i wouldve cheated. would never hand in a bank paper. period.

ps now im waiting for my fellow posters to attack me.
I love ya guys

ps now im waiting for my fellow posters to attack me.

:angry: *Throws a hand grenade at sitas87*

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.