1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naughty but dual incisors for this
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure
which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and
thinks he is a Dark Cloud's boyfriend.
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic
vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing
sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little woolly animal's
protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
The only one i knew was #3!! (And i wasnt quite sure until i scrolled down and checked :icon_cheesygrin:)
Here are the answers:
1. The Nutcracker Suite
2. Little Drummer boy
3. Deck the Halls
4. Silent Night
5. Noel (No L.)
6. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
7. It came upon a midnight clear
8. Joy to the world
9. 12 Days of christmas
10. Do you hear what I hear
11. Santa Claus is coming to town
12. Up on the house top
13. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
14. Away in a manger
15. Go tell it on the mountain
16. O little town of Bethlehem
17. I saw three ships
18. Hark the Herald angels sing...
19. Jingle Bells
20. As Shepherds watched their flocks by night