im an electricity engineer at my second year, i am from israel i didnt served the army because of incompatibility issues went to college straight after highschool, i know that in most countries its not exceptional but here i was the youngest student by far due to everyone else army service , recently i got interested in software programing and i ran accidentaly in this site when i searched for some source codes of c++ to learn more about it,this year i got very ambitious and im just consuming information all day long i want to "get into the matrix" or at least write it.....just kidding,other things im doing in my free time except of learning are playing pc games(damn i have finished almost all of them), hanging out with interesting people and having interesting conversations, i think thats it i have summarized it all tahts it for now

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

welcome!

Welcome to DaniWeb forum!:)
Wow... never ending story.... Not even a single full stop in whole content. Is this biography gonna end or not?:icon_smile:

Welcome to DaniWeb forum!:)
Wow... never ending story.... Not even a single full stop in whole content. Is this biography gonna end or not?:icon_smile:

that was the short version:icon_cool:

lol.... if this was the short version, then how much long will be the full version.:icon_razz:
You seems to be interesting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.