Hello to all in the DaniWeb community!

My name is Sarah, and I hail from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a fan of many things; ballroom dancing, design, IT and literature being just a few.

I'm having a bit of a bizarre day today, so please be nice to me. I've just heard someone in the street has moved my car with a forklift. :icon_eek:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi sarah

ive had to do that b4 wheni was working in altona north my car ran out of fuel in the middle of the road so i called work and someone came out with the fork lift and took my car like that to the work carpark :D

hope to c ya round

There are lots of things to design..

Welcome to the, uh, party (or zoo).

I have simply done the 'push car until it is there' - a fork lift would have been much faster.

Lol it is an easy way to move a car, but if done wrong can squash all sorts of important things.

I just thought it was an odd thing to do without the vehicle's owner's permission...

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome!

I just thought it was an odd thing to do without the vehicle's owner's permission...

Was it parked illegally?

Welcome!
Was it parked illegally?

Not at all!

It was purely in their way.

So instead attempting to look for me in more than one factory, they rolled it back with the forklift. Then they were able to get their truck in the drive easier.

The street is always filled with cars... mine was just unlucky that day.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.