Hello....m'name's John. I am an IT sorta guy from the Midwest. (which is in between Central and Eastern.....and no where near the West)
I joined this outfit because I run a fairly good sized network, and have a budding site of my own. Kinda felt like I could use a hand from time to time....and I'd like to lend a hand where I can.

I enjoy a great many extra-cirricular activities, although I never get to do any of them because I'm too busy.

I recently bought a farm in the country....and I will never have crops or animals.

I work on cars a lot.....and I hate working on cars

I love woodworking.....never get to do it.

I love astronomy...have a nice telescope...live in the country with dark skies.....Haven't used the telescope in 5 years.

That's about it.

...Oh yeah.....I love to mow the grass. (The most relaxation I get)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I love astronomy...have a nice telescope...live in the country with dark skies.....Haven't used the telescope in 5 years.

Ditto my friend... though for me it's more like 7 years :(

Hopefully one day soon mine will be permanently set up without complaints, lol.

Welcome!

Thanks for the kind welcome Sarah. One of these days, I'm going to break a big hole in the hay loft and install a dome for my own personal observatory. ummmm.......one of these days.

Welcome ,John!

Kinda felt like I could use a hand from time to time....and I'd like to lend a hand where I can.

Thats the spirit. Sharing your experiences, and learning about the experiences of others is the best way to learn.

One of these days, I'm going to break a big hole in the hay loft and install a dome for my own personal observatory.

Hmm... where would one find such a dome?

I'd like one too ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.