i am a first year student of IT engineering
wanna know its prospects and what it can offer
what all i should do to develop myself as an IT proffesional
working on languages..what else??

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb.

>>what else??
Reading, Writing and Arithmatic. The three most important parts of your education.

Little in the last ten thousand years has altered our mental lives as much as the creation of reading, writing and arithmetic. These developments sprang directly out of the first agrarian revolution, which about 10,000 years ago began to transform humankind from hunter-gatherer to farmer. The adoption of crop cultivation techniques and the domestication of animals led to major social changes. These included denser populations, hierarchical societies with ecclesiastics in the top echelons, and the development of non-agricultural crafts.

Self motivation and love what you are doing is the key of ones success in life. Be determine and believe that you can do it, just have faith in yourself. In the IT world, we have to adjust ourselves, things were not as fix as we want them to be. Better go with it.

Self motivation and love what you are doing is the key of ones success in life. Be determine and believe that you can do it, just have faith in yourself. In the IT world, we have to adjust ourselves, things were not as fix as we want them to be. Better go with it.

yaa thanks for encouragement..but tell me how to stand out?? how to be different?? i wanna attempt different stuff and skills so that i am not any IT proffessional..but special

Welcome to DaniWeb.

>>what else??
Reading, Writing and Arithmatic. The three most important parts of your education.

hey tell me is it like knowing more number of programming languages important..or rather mastering a few of them more helpful??

hey tell me is it like knowing more number of programming languages important..or rather mastering a few of them more helpful??

Its not like that at all -- there are very few things you can do in today's world if you are illiterate.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.