Happy Easter everyone, even to those of you who are not Christian. I worked last night at Wal-Mart and I can tell you we sold out of almost everything eatable -- was almost like Christmas. 10:00 p.m. and there were very very long lines. But that's not the point of this thread -- just

http://i.flowgo.com/greetings/rapeasterbunny/rapeasterbunny.swf

Recommended Answers

All 49 Replies

Happy Easter to you as well Mr. Ancient Dragon.
May we always have abundance and reason to celebrate.

In here we have new year too , 2 more days. The sad thing is I cannot
tommorrow night I have to stay lazy. My parents are not allowed me
to work or learn. That's a custom before the new year there is a time like that.about 12 hours without work. so I downloading about 7 movies and Tv sessions now to watch on that lazy night.

anyway festival is should not be a thing which killing innocent animals and eating their meet. Well how you can become a hero
if you eating the meet of the other innocent animals who begging
for their lives ? No sorry if you eating meet you no longer a hero.

Oh, well, ...never cared much about becoming a hero.

Eating animal flesh is just a survival method of most animals. The lion in the wild will hunt down, kill and eat almost anything. And humans are no different -- except some humans kill just for the sport of it.

Today I am eating ham for dinner, as is the custom of most other Americans.

Eating animal flesh is just a survival method of most animals. The lion in the wild will hunt down, kill and eat almost anything. And humans are no different -- except some humans kill just for the sport of it.

Today I am eating ham for dinner, as is the custom of most other Americans.

so what would you say if somebody kill and eat your meet ?
anyhow I never tried to critize it . But just to keep this open discussion. and you eating with your hardely earned money , so this is not a critize but I just need to keep this discussion.
so what about seeing this video ?
http://www.meat.org/

This is how the dish of meet comes to your table. Please do me a
favor , can you comment after fully watch that video ? and tell
this to your other techno friends if you like and if you think this is
wrong after you watch that video completely.

But the truth is there is no meet without PAIN , best is avoid it.
decision is ups to you. I just reply to this open discussion.

commented: for posting that link on a "Happy Easter" thread -2

Hello, NickAx: it's so hard to take you seriously when you can't even spell "meat" correctly.

anyhow, Happy Eostre, everyone.

>This is how the dish of me[a]t comes to your table.

Not on my table. I usually take the hen by the head and twirl it. Once the body stops moving, it is necessary to start plunking the feathers away before it gets too cold and will tear the skin.
As soon as that task is done, the head and the feet go away. Followed shortly by the intestines. Completed that step, everything else go to the oven or in pieces to diverse dishes.
Hmm, hmm! Bon Appétit!

As soon as that task is done, the head and the feet go away. Followed shortly by the intestines. Completed that step, everything else go to the oven or in pieces to diverse dishes.
Hmm, hmm! Bon Appétit!

The feet make a great dish, as well.

Hello, NickAx: it's so hard to take you seriously when you can't even spell "meat" correctly.

oky my bad , I'm learning English. Yes English is a beautiful language.

I usually take the chicken by the head and twirl it.

every animal is love to live. So you talking their rights on living. Oky
let me ask a question ? Don't you feel guilty when you doing it. Ask honestly from your heart , you know the truth very well.

Heh, just a matter of preference, but I agree.

there are many ways to enjoy tasty. is that much of pain worth that tasty ? ask yourself .without killing innocent animal.
or even being a part of it. Even good for your body shape and health.
ppl , can live without meet without any problem.

I'm asking this again , and I'm not here to public my religon (I'm also not good at religon :( , and forcing someone to learn my religon means going against my religon . so I never doing it.).

1. so most of ppl here are Christians , tell me where tells "kill and
eat and enjoy innocent animal " , it's wrong Christian leanings never told like that.

2. where I Christian leanings say you should eat other animals , no
you can live without meat.

so this is not about a religion , and I believe my religion very well and not Christian.

My idea is there should be a law to protect animal rights. This is about civilization , a great civilization will never eat other animal's
meat. So , for all the American techno geeks let's see what kind
of high level idea that you have about other animal's rights ?
Americans are technology 1st no , yes they are. One thing is
sure eating meat of other animals is a uncivilized idea.however
man kind is being developing and not perfect. May be in the
future.

oky my bad , I'm learning English. Yes English is a beautiful language.

I understand the effort that is for us to learn a none-native language.

[E]very animal is love to live. So you talking their rights on living. Oky
let me ask a question ? Don't you feel guilty when you doing it. Ask honestly from your heart , you know the truth very well.

No. I don't feel guilty. I don't enjoy killing animals, but I can do it when is required. I wasn't the designer of the human body that in order to have a balanced and healthy diet, it is required of us to consume meat and fish and herb and grain.

Heh, just a matter of preference, but I agree.

thinks how you will feel when somebody eating your leg.Same to the
chickens. My idea is they should also have the rights.

A great civilization honer those rights. Like we honer to the democracy today.The idea of democracy introduced by Easten ppl .
anyhow I wonder why they can't understood that ? The answer is
man kind and our civilization is still under development. Future
civilizations will never eat meat sure.

I wasn't the designer of the human body that in order to have a balanced and healthy diet, it is required of us to consume meat and fish and herb and grain.

I'm sorry.

this point is wrong !we can live without meat . I think I am a human.
medicine is a science and it's not a complete thing. and even the modern medicine believes that man can live without meat.
Then how I lived 24 years ? I'm not lying I'm 24. There are millions ppl like me. I don't think eating meat is natural. may be historical
human may needed that naturally. But today's technologically advanced human not.

No. I don't feel guilty.

I ask that question you to ask from yourself. You knew the correct answer.

It's a Myth , you can live without meet. Even healthy and long life without meat.

second , everytime you feel guilty when you eat other's meat.

third , most civilized ppl never eat meat of other animals. I don't say
you are not civilized . Think why you feeling guilty ? the answer is there.

Third , I don't think your religion advice you to " you should eat other ppl's meat. Respect your own religion ".

>this point is wrong !we can live without meat . I think I am a human.
I knew you were going to throw that to the pot. Hence I wrote: balanced and healthy diet and unless you are a respectable nutritionist doctor, I am going to continue affirming that. And even if you were, I am still trusting in what has sustained human life for... how many millions of years they say now? Many.

>historical []human may needed that naturally. But today's technologically advanced human not.
Are you proposing that we should turn to tech to keep us alive?
Scary path that it.
"We are the Borgs. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile!"

Out of curiosity. What do you eat?

Out of curiosity. What do you eat?

rice , curry , bread and leaves fruits like mango, apple.
no one get hurts think about it.

However , no offense with you , but are you a doctor ? and medical
is also not a complete thing , it's a science. you can live without it.
I have to say that ,you are wrong at that point.

>However , no offense with you , but are you a doctor ?
None taken. No, I am not a doctor of any kind. But as I stated I have millions of years of human survivor as witness that the flesh of animal is part of a balanced and healthy diet. And I am not willing to even considerate pondering about it, unless some professional in the field would show me the contrary.

Boy, you have gave us material here to continue debating for a few more years at least. But I have a game of Starcraft I must win. Nice talking to you.

By the way, those chicken we mostly eat in Eater are called "Peeps" and they are really made of marshmallow, and the rabbits are made mostly of over-sweeten chocolate.

Happy Easter to you! Enjoy your rice and bread meal.

as omnivores, humans are adapted to eating both meat and vegetables. our digestive track has enzymes evolved specifically for breaking down animal fat and protiens.

that said, we don't have to eat meat. so if you don't, good for you. but without a doubt it is more difficult and expensive to maintain a healthy diet that is lacking in animal protein.

in short, to each their own. if you don't want to eat animal meat, then don't. but I do, so if you don't like that.... too bad.

in short, to each their own. if you don't want to eat animal meat, then don't. but I do, so if you don't like that.... too bad.

fist of all , no offense , the choice is completely you'rs . But I just tell you just look at this before you sat down to your next meal.watch this ( 3 min only ) as a favor that you doing for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4

and waste a little bit time on thinking "is that much of pain worth this taste ?"

so what would you say if somebody kill and eat your meet ?
anyhow I never tried to critize it . But just to keep this open discussion. and you eating with your hardely earned money , so this is not a critize but I just need to keep this discussion.
so what about seeing this video ?
http://www.meat.org/

This is how the dish of meet comes to your table. Please do me a
favor , can you comment after fully watch that video ? and tell
this to your other techno friends if you like and if you think this is
wrong after you watch that video completely.

But the truth is there is no meet without PAIN , best is avoid it.
decision is ups to you. I just reply to this open discussion.

Can't you please spell MEAT correctly? fgs - if you are going to be anti-meat, at least spell it correctly.

rice , curry , bread and leaves fruits like mango, apple.
no one get hurts think about it.

However , no offense with you , but are you a doctor ? and medical
is also not a complete thing , it's a science. you can live without it.
I have to say that ,you are wrong at that point.

It is true that beans and rice (ie, Legumes and Grains) together form a complete source of proteins. In fact beans and rice tastes very good.
But it cannot complete with fried bacon which is, imho, the most delicious food in the world. If I could, I would would eat fried bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - heck, I might even bake it into cake and pie for desert.

But I digress

When I was a child, I ate pickled pig's feet - I can't any more, too gelatinous iirc.

I don't know where or when that video was filmed, but here in USA we have an Animal Humane Society that trys to put a stop to animal cruelty, this is a recent article

I was raised on a single family-owned farm from 1950-1962 and I can attest that we did not treat our animals like they do in that film. Our chickens were allowed a lot of freedom outside the chicken coop. And our cows and hogs were treated with a great deal of humanity, never allowed to go hungry or thirst, and they too had lots of space to roam. I frequently drive through the countryside to and from work and see that same sort of behavior from today's farmers.
[img]http://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/BNS/BNS415/bn329024.jpg[/img]

And this is some pictures that illustrate how we raised our chickens.

I'm not saying all American's are like that. We do have chicken farms and hog farms.

I ask that question you to ask from yourself. You knew the correct answer.

The correct answer is apparently what you want it to be, not what others think. When I go to the supermarket to buy food, I don't give it a second though how the meat was killed and processed. Animals are born to be eaten by either humans or other animals -- that's just a fact of nature. If you want to see cruelty in nature just watch some of the nature films that show how a lion kills their food, or how an alligator eats other animals (sometimes small human children) alive.

When I was a child, I ate pickled pig's feet - I can't any more, too gelatinous iirc.

Pigs feet is like an instant orgasm!

That statement and my adolescent mind suddenly developed some very naughty and disturbing images.

Pickled Pigs Feet -- Yuuk!

The correct answer is apparently what you want it to be, not what others think.

That answer is comes from inside you , so you argue about the nature,
then why you feel like that ?

you want to see cruelty in nature just watch some of the nature films that show how a lion kills their food, or how an alligator eats other animals (sometimes small human children) alive.

lions cannot think advanced like us ( humans ) , they are just
poor week animals , should we also be like them. First days of our civilization we had kings ,now most of the nations agree that they
need the democracy and we now have a voting mechanism to
select our leaders. At those days kings never consider about the
value or rights about other ppl. Like that today there are no kings,
but like kings did we are violating the rights of other animals. Civilized mind did not agree it. That's what I tell ask it from yourself.
and you have that answer. that's it. our human civilization is currently under developing.

Hoever there are no forcing to anyone to be veg !I just say think about it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.