Animals are tasty. You should try them.

you can take my bacon from me when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

mmmmm..... hog fat. [/homer]

Animals are tasty. You should try them.

may be yes ! But the only problem is is it right or not ? is that much
of pain worth that taste ? Ask the question from yourself.

and There is nothing called "should" in a democracy country you
in USA and I'm also from a democratic country. So I completely ignore
the should. However there is just only a request , in other words
just think about it before you sat down to your next meal.

Think for our little taste how much they are suffering ? Is that correct ?

My use of 'should' is merely in the terms of a suggestion, not an imperative. That may be a usage difference that is more subtle to a non-native speaker of English. :)

I have no moral difficulties eating the meat of animals. I'm sure that most other carnivores don't lose too much sleep over it either. If you prefer veggies, great, more veggie-power to ya - I'll stick to getting my protein from cute, furry critters.

commented: Hmmm... baked cute & furry critters; sounds delicious! +15

of pain worth that taste ? Ask the question from yourself.

and There is nothing called "should" in a democracy country you
in USA and I'm also from a democratic country. So I completely ignore
the should. However there is just only a request , in other words
just think about it before you sat down to your next meal.

Think for our little taste how much they are suffering ? Is that correct ?

You are making good points - keep it up, just don't get too repetitive.

Are you Hindu? Are you vegetarian by religion? by nurture? by choice? None are mutually exclusive but I thought I would ask.

is that much
of pain worth that taste ?

Man if I am not wrong was a Hunter before he settled down.

Also if you would have followed the experiments of Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose on plants heres what Wiki quotes:-

In his research in plant stimuli, he showed with the help of his newly invented crescograph that plants responded to various stimuli as if they had nervous systems like that of animals. He therefore found a parallelism between animal and plant tissues.

Heres from another source:-

Bose demonstrated that plant tissues under different kinds of stimuli like mechanical, application of heat, electric shock, chemicals and drugs, produce electric response similar to that produced by animal tissues.

So technically even if you are a vegetarian you are causing the same kind of pain to plants, only difference is they suffer in silence, So which diet are you planning to go on next ? ;-)

Man ... was a Hunter before he settled down

hunter-gatherer.

humans are "omnivores"

as much as some people like to think they are carnivores, they are not.

Also what you are forgetting is the Food Chain and Man (Human Beings) appear high on the Food Pyramid.

of pain worth that taste ?

Try making a hungry tiger understand that. Understanding that if he absolutely wants to he too can play with the laws of nature and munch on mulberries, broccoli and spinach instead.

And think on it this way, what would we have if we gave up on all those (delicious umm...) non-vegetarian food, trillions of Chickens, Goats, Pigs etc and if not more atleast a billion deers, cows, rabbits, frogs and all other low rankers of the food chain.

WUT? :confused:

gotdam theres a lot of misinformation being thrown around in this thread

i wish some of you people would go take a biology class or something

it's kind of embarrassing.

WUT? :confused:

Where is the mis-information? Humans are omnivores animals (yes, we are in the animal kingdom).

About the claim that plants have feelings -- I believe that about as much as I did the researchers who claimed a direct correlation between rising moon and pregnancy.

So technically even if you are a vegetarian you are causing the same kind of pain to plants, only difference is they suffer in silence

This is not good if this is the truth. so there isn't food without suffering ? why we bron like this ?

This is not good if this is the truth. so there isn't food without suffering ? why we bron like this ?

Let's we all go in a hunger strike. Let's finish the pain and misery of life.

Are you Hindu? Are you vegetarian by religion? by nurture? by choice? None are mutually exclusive but I thought I would ask.

I am not hindu , I am buddisht , and religion is a very complex thing and I try harder to not to break rules of religion but can't. I'm not
good very much in the case of religion.

I vegetarian by choice. after that video that I've posted. And answer for why is "that much of pain doesn't worth that taste !".

Let's we all go in a hunger strike. Let's finish the pain and misery of life.

But is that true , when we cut a mango from a tree , well take the mango .

why mango is like that in nature ? that mango is like that because
there it's a mechanism that tree uses to throw it to a distance
from the mother mango tree. so I think if we eat leaves like that it's wrong.

And what exactly is the mis-information here ?

But is that true , when we cut a mango from a tree , well take the mango .

Noooo! mango is just like an egg. Just like how you can incubate an egg to turn it into a cute kiddo chicken, a mango can grow into a huge tree if you nurture it well ! :) So, you cannot eat any fruit. :(
I guess, ice is the only thing that you can eat without hurting any living being!
Btw, I am a vegetarian too.

Happy Eastre to every1 !!!

Happy Eastre to every1 !!!

Welcome back from your hibernation.

If Easter is holiday, then 'Happy Easter' everyone!
If Easter is religious history, then 'Sad and Sorry Easter' to small group!

commented: lame -3
commented: random but true +1

Ancient Dragon > strange... what a simple but sincere wish and a funny musical site can cause...
It is obvious by now that meat eaters, when celebrating Easter, slaughter little yellow chickens and s uck out their blood while still alive!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.