"Hail to the Chief" sounds forth as the President of the United States arrives at any formal occasion

Thought you might enjoy this version. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6185603495801760929

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I could say something about how when our current chief executive gets done, that's about all that will be left of a military band to play the song.

But I won't.

Just as well, I suppose. It seems a rather silly thing to say.

OBAMA IS DE DEBIL!!!!!1

:grr: :mad: :rant:

I could say something about how when our current chief executive gets done, that's about all that will be left of a military band to play the song.

But I won't.

It is interesting that some people do not realize that America rose up and repudiated the last 8 years of conservative crap.

Suffering from ODS is no excuse for the lack of critical thinking. I even like how that sounds when you pronounce it - odious. The current crop of rightwingnuts (do they all have trucknutz? do they even know what 'teabagging' means? do they need a dick armey to teabag america?) suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome are a pretty odious bunch.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.