Hey everyone.

My name is Henric Johansson, I am 21 years old and I'm from Sweden.
I found this forum when trying to find programming answers on google :-)

I have been programming C++ since I was 16, stopped programming when I was 19, and now recently I got a trainee job as a C#.NET programmer in a local company.

On my sparetime I usually play a game called Lineage 2 or program anything that's on my mind.

When I started on the company I got stuck with C# and now I barely ever program any C++, I love C# so much :-P

Current project:
Making a desktop portal for the company, where company members, and also members they will sell the portal to can login, post messages to eachother, messages will be in inbox instant and you will even get notified.
Also able to upload customers, and email/mass-email customers with new products etc.

Ability to upload updates and get auto-updates.
Saves settings to registry and much more!

Also making a Lineage 2 auto-program at home, which will read from the Lineage 2 memory, this is not finished yet though.

Anyways, I hope I can learn alot here, and even contribute alot!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome!

yeah i used to be a VB.NET guy but then i got into Java, im thinking i may convert to C# now...

What are you coding this desktop portal in? A desktop client application frontend with a server backend? or a web based application (ASP.NET using C#?) accesible from a clients browser?

Welcome to daniweb!

Welcome!

yeah i used to be a VB.NET guy but then i got into Java, im thinking i may convert to C# now...

What are you coding this desktop portal in? A desktop client application frontend with a server backend? or a web based application (ASP.NET using C#?) accesible from a clients browser?

Welcome to daniweb!

I am coding it as a desktop application with help from a SQL server and a ASP.NET website.

Thank you :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.