today i didnt code yet, there is an issue with a client, their record entry on the server application seems different in the pocket pc application, i try to understand the problem. i am running unix commands and trying to see the traces between drivers and interfaces. i hope to find the error in the rest of the day.
the problem is i can not regenerate the error, so i cant blame any portion of the application. now i think i will login to their environment to see their traces. let's see..

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

A small JIT compiler/runtime assembler thing. Lost all the code I had on a thumb drive, so I have to start over(better this time).

A small game in flash AS2 which allows the user to create their own stages using a grid of different objects. Ill probably upload it to deviantart.com or something when i'm finished. Though I haven't done much recently as I have my exams now. A spanish speaking exam tomorrow which i'm terrified to go into, and about another 10+ big exams within the next week... wish me luck :icon_rolleyes:

commented: Have luck with it :) +4

A gui toolkit. For the last five months.

EDIT: that's 3 months. I can't even count. Makes you wonder if I should even be programming.

learning algorithms

algorithm that generates random numbers.

(trying to) draw fractals in Python. Completely useless, but fun to do :)

I am trying to learn coldfusion now-a-days so stuck with it

I am writing an expression parser which acts as a calculator. Though i finished the first part. Now i am including user-defined functions into It. Been Working on it for 5 days . There is one bug that needs to be fixed. That is going on spoiling my Code.

However " Picture This"

You write good code with a few errors in it. Then to Replace those errors you edit the code in an arthodox manner. YOu go on doing so and remove all bugs then you find out that all the code you have written is Un-readable/Un-Understandable . Thats where I am :(

Not really coding much, but a little compilation and script editing

Trying to upgrade from RedHat Enterprise 2 to a newer version. Yeah, i know its ancient, but it supports some legacy software... crunch time is now upon us, as its EOL is imminent...

My own compression algorithm, which works for folders and all subfiles. It's a challenge, but it seems to be working okay at the moment.

I coded for my object oriented design with Java final today. :S Mostly dealt with objects from the Collection heirarchy. I think I did pretty well.:)

I coded for my object oriented design with Java final today

Same. I had a final on Java Datastructures and Algorithms, lots on coding your own linked lists and then making stacks and queues from it and then comparing the pros/cons of using lists vs arrays, algorithms for use with circular arrays etc...

wish we got to use the collection class lol, we have to make it all...

I am trying to program a site that uses frames. The address I use for my frame src changes depending on the user's selection. How do I use a variable as a frame src?

I ain't finding much time apart from my work place to code anything. At workplace I need to build a small router/accounter for text messages that determines from the prefix of the destination (mobile) which gateway to route this message to and to search what price the user has been allotted on that gateway. This needs a lot of db table information in memory as I can't keep querying around for the information and I use the data structures from the Collections package for that.

A small JIT compiler/runtime assembler thing. Lost all the code I had on a thumb drive, so I have to start over(better this time).

You seem to doing something that I find interesting, could you tell us more about it or point to resources ?

Also William is working on another interesting activity of compression. Could you too tell us more ?

Also William is working on another interesting activity of compression. Could you too tell us more ?

Basically just doing it for fun. I'm making it in C++, and though creating a good compression algorithm is difficult, trying to maintain the folder structure for decompression is also a challenge. So to do this, i've made a class called File, with all the necessary functions to write itself to the main output file (compressed), and a main Compression class which has a tree of all the subfiles to be compressed.

And serkan sendur, I would say this is a pretty decent thread you've started :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.