:cool: :twisted: :mad: :mrgreen: :rolleyes: :!: :evil: :p :-| :cheesy: sooooooooooooooooooooocool

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

:cry: ;) :sad: :confused: :o :D :surprised :eek: :( :?: hehoheehoohaheh

:rolleyes: :cry: :lol: :idea: :) :( weeeee

el matto have you anything interesting to say, instead of keep posting smilies, we get the picture.

whoa, thats pretty sweet non-geek! :)

Thanks Moderate. I have seen so many non-English speaking people and people new to the internet or message boards become hurt and never heard from again because they were flamed by Know it all that I try to make it a point to spread a bit of kindness where ever I go. After all I ask seeming stupid questions or make what seems to be stupid comments too. But they are always because I am confused or amazed at what someone else has done. I want to know how to do things too! I will never learn if someone doesn't teach me and I really do rely on the kindness of strangers.

I have a couple of boards of my own and I always set up a test forum for new posters to try out all the features. It is called testing and is in the spammers forum. As long as people are kind to each other, I really don't care what they do in there. I kinda think that this section of Daniweb is also for spammers. (That would be me!)

Right on, im not very much of a geek either, and seem to ask stupid questions, but its all good, no question is stupid. You have forums? thats cool, you very well could be considered a geek then :p I kinda wish I could setup my own forums.

Let's see...what do I have in my collection...

Right on, im not very much of a geek either, and seem to ask stupid questions, but its all good, no question is stupid. You have forums? thats cool, you very well could be considered a geek then :p I kinda wish I could setup my own forums.

Hahahahaha! Right at this moment I am setting up a board to be basically a tutorial on how to set up a message board! Somehow I keep getting distracted by other things. :mrgreen: I am supposed to be writing a tut on color but I keep getting messages on yahoo from friends wanting to know how to do this or that.

Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their marriages to be restored. I have two for my church. . . one for the kids who behave very well and one for their parents who need to take lessons from their kids! I have a test board which I routinuely manage to blow away with some crazy script or another and one for keeping in touch with friends who have moved away from my town. Message boards are a lot of fun and also a lot of work.

You need to make sure that you will have a board that will attrack members before you start one. I will help you if you think about it and show that you really mean to do this.

Narue, whats that all about?

Nongeek, im not sure the subject, but im going to think about and will get back to ya.

Thanks Moderate. I have seen so many non-English speaking people and people new to the internet or message boards become hurt and never heard from again because they were flamed by Know it all that I try to make it a point to spread a bit of kindness where ever I go. After all I ask seeming stupid questions or make what seems to be stupid comments too. But they are always because I am confused or amazed at what someone else has done. I want to know how to do things too! I will never learn if someone doesn't teach me and I really do rely on the kindness of strangers.

I have a couple of boards of my own and I always set up a test forum for new posters to try out all the features. It is called testing and is in the spammers forum. As long as people are kind to each other, I really don't care what they do in there. I kinda think that this section of Daniweb is also for spammers. (That would be me!)

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hahahahaha! Right at this moment I am setting up a board to be basically a tutorial on how to set up a message board! Somehow I keep getting distracted by other things. :mrgreen: I am supposed to be writing a tut on color but I keep getting messages on yahoo from friends wanting to know how to do this or that.

Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their marriages to be restored. I have two for my church. . . one for the kids who behave very well and one for their parents who need to take lessons from their kids! I have a test board which I routinuely manage to blow away with some crazy script or another and one for keeping in touch with friends who have moved away from my town. Message boards are a lot of fun and also a lot of work.

You need to make sure that you will have a board that will attrack members before you start one. I will help you if you think about it and show that you really mean to do this.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, do you ever stop talking i just want interesting stuff not your Hahahahaha! Right at this moment I am setting up a board to be basically a tutorial on how to set up a message board! Somehow I keep getting distracted by other things. :mrgreen: I am supposed to be writing a tut on color but I keep getting messages on yahoo from friends wanting to know how to do this or that.

Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their marriages to be restored. I have two for my church. . . one for the kids who behave very well and one for their parents who need to take lessons from their kids! I have a test board which I routinuely manage to blow away with some crazy script or another and one for keeping in touch with friends who have moved away from my town. Message boards are a lot of fun and also a lot of work. ect

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, do you ever stop talking i just want interesting stuff not your Hahahahaha! Right at this moment I am setting up a board to be basically a tutorial on how to set up a message board! Somehow I keep getting distracted by other things. :mrgreen: I am supposed to be writing a tut on color but I keep getting messages on yahoo from friends wanting to know how to do this or that.

Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their Let me get this board done and we will see about setting you up with one of your own. What would be your focus and who you would get to join? I have one board for Christian ladies that I have met on the internet who got wounded in cyberspace and one for some ladies who are praying for their marriages to be restored. I have two for my church. . . one for the kids who behave very well and one for their parents who need to take lessons from their kids! I have a test board which I routinuely manage to blow away with some crazy script or another and one for keeping in touch with friends who have moved away from my town. Message boards are a lot of fun and also a lot of work. ect

i diss my self

thank you all of you lovely freeks and weardos :rolleyes:
but chek out once i start it you will get free members and free play quests guides on www.runescape.com donated by my self
yo

www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com www.runescape.com ]QUOTE]

The purpose of the Geeks lounge is not to be a 'spammers forum'. Spammers are not encoured here at Daniweb.

The lounge is designed firstly to encourage a sense of community here by being a place where members can discuss non computer related topics. It's also designed to a sort of 'message board' for questions which don't really 'fit' in any of the other forum categories.

The type of senseless posting in this topic is not really wanted.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.