Interesting, even people who believe don't agree with each other.

People who dont believe disagree with each other too! Thats what makes us individuals! the information is downloaded from different sources in each one of us, it's a qerky little bunch of query's called personality!

As for ghost's being demons, well no one can say from one supernatural experience to the next exactly who or what they can be attributed to every single time!

There are many strange things out there in creation no one creature knows all the answers!

People who dont believe disagree with each other too! Thats what makes us individuals! the information is downloaded from different sources in each one of us, it's a qerky little bunch of query's called personality!

As for ghost's being demons, well no one can say from one supernatural experience to the next exactly who or what they can be attributed to every single time!

There are many strange things out there in creation no one creature knows all the answers!

Hi, buddy!
You really are a computer geek!

Programmer right?
Don't worry. I'm jealous.

Thanks for the support!

And I agree with you except for one little thing (God, as a living spirit creature, knows everything)

but YEP> YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

There were times in my life I saw some pink elephants. This is true, I saw them! Do they count as gosts too?

Programmer right?

Only on a need to find out basis! Leasing and support actually.
I love computing as an analogy, Because it's so much man imitating his Maker that it's spooky! (Also note the fallen pride as ego's expand with the control of the power gained through greater understanding..... He he he he and there's some big ego's in this biz! He he he)
The parallel's are amazing!

Thanks for the support!

Dont Mention it!

And I agree with you except for one little thing (God, as a living spirit creature:icon_exclaim: , knows everything)

but YEP> YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

:icon_exclaim: Creature:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/creature

Still stand by my first script!

Peace!

There were times in my life I saw some pink elephants. This is true, I saw them! Do they count as gosts too?

NO! the first time you saw them they were the real deal!

The next time you see them THEY will be the ghosts (it's called a flash back man!)He he he he

It does not exist
when you think about something very deeply than a image can be born on your mind,and then people see this "GHOST" okay then we can say it exists but only in peoples mind :)

"Ghosts" are spirits!!

We are Spirits TRAPPED IN A PHYSICAL BODY....

Yes "Ghosts" are real and anyone who denies them is a fool cause they themselves ARE A "GHOST" or spirit as they are really called.....

It does not exist
when you think about something very deeply than a image can be born on your mind,and then people see this "GHOST" okay then we can say it exists but only in peoples mind :)

IMHO, you are right on! If you see too many ghosts, you are ready for the mental ward.

I don't believe in Ghosts. Every ghost video i've ever seen just looks so tacky, probably because the idea of "ghosts" just seems tacky to me.

anyone who denies them is a fool

Eh? what makes you SO sure that they are real? Get some proof before calling a high majority of the world stupid :P We could quite easily call you a fool for believing in ghosts, but we all have our different opinions.

Well what do you think you are bud?

Your a spirit in a body!! ("Ghosts" are spirits OUTSIDE OF A BODY (Which is why most cant see them))

Fear.. It created becouse ancient animals with the random trait of fear survived better than the ones without, so they were the one's who had the next generation. We tend to bevieve anything that we should stay away from thats dangerous, even if it dosent exist. We also are also scared of what could be there when we are defenseless. I personally don't believe that there are any, but if I was locked in a scary house that was told to have ghosts, I probably would beleive it, and be vary scared at that moment.

I still can't prove that they don't exist, and neather can quantum physics with the explination's there are out there (lots of scientists believe ghosts). But we can give a really good logical explination for them.

Well what do you think you are bud?

Many billions of cells of cells grouped into organs / tissues.

Many billions of cells of cells grouped into organs / tissues.

lol Too True :D

Some people even believe that here are angels. Why not ghosts?

There is no political solution
To our troubled evolution
Have no faith in constitution
There is no bloody revolution

We are spirits in the material world
Are spirits in the material world

Our so-called leaders speak
With words they try to jail you
The subjugate the meek
But its the rhetoric of failure

Where does the answer lie?
Living from day to day
If its something we cant buy
There must be another way

We are spirits in the material world

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.