Hi... new as of today. Not sure how much I will benefit from this site, but looking forward to utilizing and sharing where I can, however that might be!

I'm in retail and support JDA Software applications --- specifically Allocation and Replenishment programs. I can also support their Planning and Assortment Applications if need be.

I'm more on the Functional side of the business and typically represent the liason between IT and the users. I train, test and troubleshoot.

That's me.

Columbus, OH
~ Melissa

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hey Melissa, Welcome to Daniweb forum!:)
This sites will definitely benefit you, this not a forum but a knowledge directory which has feeded thousands of members. Feel free to drop your queries in right category. Seniors will help you by all means.

See you soon in other threads. Have a rocking time!

Thank you!

Hey Melissa, Welcome to Daniweb forum!:)
This sites will definitely benefit you, this not a forum but a knowledge directory which has feeded thousands of members. Feel free to drop your queries in right category. Seniors will help you by all means.

See you soon in other threads. Have a rocking time!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.