Member Avatar for diafol

sorry x2 post

Member Avatar for diafol

I used to use FF all the time but honestly, it's becoming worse and worse in my opinion.

I've currently switched over to Iron (by SRWare), which is Chrome's source code minus any information mining crap by Google. I love how fast Chrome loads, and that there is pretty much no clutter with the UI, as the actual page takes up most of the space.

FF is seems to be getting bloated, and besides code testing + Firebug I don't use it anymore. I've been interested in looking at Opera too though...

Tried Iron on your recommendation. Seems good so far. Only trouble - the latest stable release doesn't support extensions - just like daddy Chrome.

Opera is nice, but never used it for prolonged periods. Loved Navigator though. Shame it's gone. Interesting that they push FF now.

how? it tells me the my current browser which is opera doesn't support the all-new yahoomail. Im forced to switch to the classic one. Do i have something to configure 1st?

It just works. I do not have to configure anything.
Have you tried to have Opera mask itself as Internet Explorer or FireFox?

I change firefox to chrome its faster than Firefox

FF and IE8 when needed for design checks or other reasons.

FireFox, always loved it, has some great add ons, fast, and reliable

FF and IE8

IE mostly but Firefox when I am using Windows 2000! Yes I still use it.

I'm amazed at the lack of IE fans, i personally use Google chrome, IE as backup, most members of my work place use IE, FF as backup.

Got as much taste in browsers as they have in beer then.

Super dry, it's good for you, low carb :P

Mouth wash is what it is.

And i good mouth wash at that!

They reckon there's no accounting for taste. With the croweaters it's true :). Anyone who can drink West End or Southwark must have cast iron stomachs and no taste buds :D

Generally Firefox is my default browser. But for watching videos online Google chrome is best.

firefox running super slow in my laptop...but safari goes smooth...i wonder why..-.-

firefox running super slow in my laptop...but safari goes smooth...i wonder why..-.-

If you are having problems, you need to start a thread where you can get some advise :)

hahaha...i'm not having any problems...i just post some comment after i vote...thks for concern...xD

Google Chrome is what I always use.
But it is better to use at least 2 or 3 browsers if you are making websites or using Facebook :)
I actually use 3 browsers:
Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox
Internet Explorer

Google Chrome is what I always use.
But it is better to use at least 2 or 3 browsers if you are making websites or using Facebook :)
I actually use 3 browsers:
Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox
Internet Explorer

Thanks for bumping an old thread. Anyways while we are at it I am currently installing Windows 95 on my new computer and will install Mosaic on it to see what the web will look like in Mosaic. G' it's hard to install Windows 95. First you need to install dos 5.0 then run setup.exe and now I've faced all of these explorer.exe errors. When I get the time I shall fix those errors with a fresh install so I can install Mosaic.

Firefox and Google Chrome it is

I wonder how many of those who voted for one browser now use a different one?
Would you change your vote now, if given the chance?

I wonder how many of those who voted for one browser now use a different one?
Would you change your vote now, if given the chance?

Yes I would switch from Opera to other and say Mosaic which I'm trying to install.

No. I am 100% content with using opera.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.