Some Like It Hot

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

commented: It's quite clear by now that this thread is nothing but a magnet for sig-spammers with it's high view count +0
commented: worthless spambot +0

"species" is the most impressive movie of my life. It have a good movie with great story. So you must watch it dear.

commented: It's quite clear by now that this thread is nothing but a magnet for sig-spammers with it's high view count +0
commented: that was one of the stupidest movies ever, you sig-spamming dipshit. +0

i have just seen recently released movie "dear john." it was really perfect story. story was very much like my own life.

I dont know impressive in which sense? but i am impressed by a love story that is true love story and the name was Life is beautiful, its really an impressive story and i am impressed by the passion of the hero.

commented: worthless spambot +0

It's quite clear by now that this thread is nothing but a magnet for sig-spammers with it's high view count

commented: tru dat +0

Yesterday, I saw Titanic again because I love to watch it again and again.
Its my favourite movie.

commented: thank you for your completely worthless comment. +0
commented: make like a magician and vanish from this forum - poof, and they were gone! +0

Yesterday, I saw Titanic again because I love to watch it again and again.
Its my favourite movie.

that's because you suck at life.

Many movies are my favourite and they impressed me a lot just like Titanic, Troy and many more.

commented: seo spam bots don't count +0
commented: Hey look, more sig spam - well what are the chances of that, absolutely no fucking surprise at all! +0
commented: you suck. shut up. +0

I saw a movie in my childhood and i learn many lessons from that movie.

Gladiator .....

commented: Lawyer spam - is there a law against it? +0
commented: Web Wise Media spam zombie +0
commented: SPAMMER +0

'Hollow Man'
is my fovourite one.

commented: spambot pollution +0
commented: beat it, kid +0
commented: spam transport | spam shippers | spam carriers +0

lord of the rings.

commented: ring of the spammers - "bong" - there it goes again +0
commented: can you be any more lame? +0

Its "Playboy" (Anna Nicole Smith)

commented: I drilled, and all I got was an ocean sized spam-slick of internet pollution +0

Re: the above 5 tards

About Maashleni

About maggiemartine

About Rogerbunny

About BrytonTaylor

About Victorlewer

Hmm.... i have noticed that every time i got curious about the origin of some site or another from one of spam links and did a DNS lookup, it was always registered in Pakistan.

Actually every good horror movie is my favorite, now a day "A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)"

commented: No one cares about the interests of Elite SEO Marketing. They're just spammers. +0

[ Martyrs ] - Originality of the idea and awe inducing duration of the movie (Not for the average movies fan)

[ Requiem For A Dream ] - Plot and execution are unique (You can relate it and PI instantly to the same director) + Accompanying music

[ The Wall ] - Self Explanatory

[ Inglorious Basterds ] - Unique sense of humor + Plot

[ Avatar ] - 3D works and scenery

Hmm.... i have noticed that every time i got curious about the origin of some site or another from one of spam links and did a DNS lookup, it was always registered in Pakistan.

interesting. Doesn't quite match the average demographics of homework kiddos (the other 50% of new members) who largely originate in India.
But maybe Indian spammers use Pakistani hosting providers?

commented: Yeeeeeeeeeesssss! +0

Zeitgeist - The Movie
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
Snatch
Pulp Fiction

(2012) Wow, What a great movie it is. I like these kinds of Adventure movies. If someone knows some other movie like this then tells me please. Its my favorite one.

commented: just shut up +0
Member Avatar for iamthwee

(2012) Wow, What a great movie it is. I like these kinds of Adventure movies. If someone knows some other movie like this then tells me please. Its my favorite one.

I think you'll enjoy Brokeback Mounting.

It's tale about two fellows who enjoy hunting, shooting, guzzling beer, chopping wood and other manly pursuits.

Johnny...[ Pawan Kalyan's] -- Telugu [India]

A couple of weeks ago I saw ‘Robin Hood (2010)’. This is the story of an archer in the army of Richard Coeur de Lion who fights against the Norman invaders and becomes the legendary hero known as Robin Hood. It becomes one of my favorite movies.

commented: a lot of shitty diapers. kind of fits. they're shitty like your spammy "movie review". +0

12 pages and no one's mentioned Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yet.
plus ...
Excellent call on Memento.
Also on Inglourios Basterds.
Of course Shawshank Redemption was great too as many others have attested.

Eternal Sunshine. great movie.

"Clash of the Titans”
I didn’t watch this kind of Adventure movie ever. When I am free of my work then I watch this movie with full volume. This is my favorite movie ever.

"the note book", a great love story ever its really very nice... :)

Last year in 2009 one movie that name was “Skeleton Crew” released. Actually I like horror movie so when I watched this movie, I really shocked that what a master piece that is. So it becomes one of my favorite movies.

I like
“Confessions of a Shopaholic”
As I like comedy and I am known as comedian in my family. I think it’s the best stuff of comedy film. I like this movie very much.

ocean 11 was very good crime and action movie..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.