The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Votes + Comments
worthless spambot
It's quite clear by now that this thread is nothing but a magnet for sig-spammers with it's high view count

"species" is the most impressive movie of my life. It have a good movie with great story. So you must watch it dear.

Votes + Comments
that was one of the stupidest movies ever, you sig-spamming dipshit.
It's quite clear by now that this thread is nothing but a magnet for sig-spammers with it's high view count

i have just seen recently released movie "dear john." it was really perfect story. story was very much like my own life.

I dont know impressive in which sense? but i am impressed by a love story that is true love story and the name was Life is beautiful, its really an impressive story and i am impressed by the passion of the hero.

Votes + Comments
worthless spambot

Votes + Comments
tru dat

Yesterday, I saw Titanic again because I love to watch it again and again.
Its my favourite movie.

Votes + Comments
make like a magician and vanish from this forum - poof, and they were gone!
thank you for your completely worthless comment.

Yesterday, I saw Titanic again because I love to watch it again and again.
Its my favourite movie.

that's because you suck at life.

Many movies are my favourite and they impressed me a lot just like Titanic, Troy and many more.

Votes + Comments
you suck. shut up.
Hey look, more sig spam - well what are the chances of that, absolutely no fucking surprise at all!
seo spam bots don't count

Its "Playboy" (Anna Nicole Smith)

Votes + Comments
I drilled, and all I got was an ocean sized spam-slick of internet pollution

Re: the above 5 tards

About Maashleni

About maggiemartine

About Rogerbunny

About BrytonTaylor

About Victorlewer

Hmm.... i have noticed that every time i got curious about the origin of some site or another from one of spam links and did a DNS lookup, it was always registered in Pakistan.

Actually every good horror movie is my favorite, now a day "A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)"

Votes + Comments
No one cares about the interests of Elite SEO Marketing. They're just spammers.

Hmm.... i have noticed that every time i got curious about the origin of some site or another from one of spam links and did a DNS lookup, it was always registered in Pakistan.

interesting. Doesn't quite match the average demographics of homework kiddos (the other 50% of new members) who largely originate in India.
But maybe Indian spammers use Pakistani hosting providers?

Votes + Comments
Yeeeeeeeeeesssss!

(2012) Wow, What a great movie it is. I like these kinds of Adventure movies. If someone knows some other movie like this then tells me please. Its my favorite one.

Votes + Comments
just shut up

(2012) Wow, What a great movie it is. I like these kinds of Adventure movies. If someone knows some other movie like this then tells me please. Its my favorite one.

I think you'll enjoy Brokeback Mounting.

It's tale about two fellows who enjoy hunting, shooting, guzzling beer, chopping wood and other manly pursuits.

A couple of weeks ago I saw ‘Robin Hood (2010)’. This is the story of an archer in the army of Richard Coeur de Lion who fights against the Norman invaders and becomes the legendary hero known as Robin Hood. It becomes one of my favorite movies.

Votes + Comments
a lot of shitty diapers. kind of fits. they're shitty like your spammy "movie review".

12 pages and no one's mentioned Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yet.
plus ...
Excellent call on Memento.
Also on Inglourios Basterds.
Of course Shawshank Redemption was great too as many others have attested.

"Clash of the Titans”
I didn’t watch this kind of Adventure movie ever. When I am free of my work then I watch this movie with full volume. This is my favorite movie ever.

Last year in 2009 one movie that name was “Skeleton Crew” released. Actually I like horror movie so when I watched this movie, I really shocked that what a master piece that is. So it becomes one of my favorite movies.

I like
“Confessions of a Shopaholic”
As I like comedy and I am known as comedian in my family. I think it’s the best stuff of comedy film. I like this movie very much.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.